Arkansas

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Is this the correct region for us folks in Arkansas ,Missouri ,Tennessee folks.

I believe it is, Hello from Arkansas,
Chime in and say hello if you are from south central region :cheers:

im on the arkansas/missouri border in arkansas. just south of branson.

Branson , I have never been there , but allot of my family has and said it is very nice and a fun place, Thanks for chiming in and letting us know who is close by. I am in Jonesboro in Northeast Arkansas.

As you can see in my Avatar keep chiming in folks.:cheers:

branson is kinda overpriced for the area housing wise. before they put in the landing there wasnt many good bars, now there are 3 or 4 all inthe same area. and with a hilton close. its a fun time. there is also alot of shopping here, if you like fishing/outdoorsy stuff then branson is for you. there are also several car shows in the summer that are pretty nice.

Mike, I'm up in Kansas City, but went to college in Springfield, and have ventured into northern Arkansas several times!

West Plains, Mo. here. MeMike knows where that is. Sounds like we have found ourselves. About 25 miles north of the Ark/Mo boarder in the middle of the line. Come see me if your in the area. Vic is down here too.

I grew up in south central Missouri. West Plains, Willow Springs, Mountain Grove, and Eminence. I still go back once a year to visit family.

^i have 3 aunts in houston. and i had to go to texas to pick up my silver car.

so who else hates ice? (i have no power at home, havent since tuesday at noon) we got it bad.

20 miles north of jefferson city.right in the middle of the state. the shepards of the hill car show is a pretty good car show in august in branson. they close the strip down and cruise from midnight till 4 am with old cars or anyone that buys a pass to cruise. pretty cool. got pretty drunk sitting there. i am planning on driving down and visiting memike, small block and vic storm here in the near future. may wait until alittle warmer weather. planning on spending a weekend down there. hope they do not mind entertaining my wife and me for a weekend!!

branson is kinda overpriced for the area housing wise. before they put in the landing there wasnt many good bars, now there are 3 or 4 all inthe same area. and with a hilton close. its a fun time. there is also alot of shopping here, if you like fishing/outdoorsy stuff then branson is for you. there are also several car shows in the summer that are pretty nice.

I like it there. As you recall Razorback I took Blu there for the MECCA show last year @ Dick Clarks place. The geographics are a bit fuzzy but from "the strip" we headed east to the river and turned right. Right there, on the right was a garage owned by a mopar freak that was kind enough to give me garage space to trouble shoot my ignition problem. A Mo. State Trooper spent 5 hours of his Sat. running me around to junkyards looking for a distributer.

Great people in that part of the country.

Northeast Oklahoma here. My county borders Mo. and Ks. . Ar. is 20 min. down the road.

Recently moved to Harrison, AR from South Carolina. I'm about 35 miles south of Branson. Sounds like I'm pretty close to a few of y'all!

Kerry

I live around JOnesboro arkansas. Anyone from around there? Anyone run any mopar dirt cars?

My son did as you all ready know by know :read2:
He moved forward and back to playing music for a great band :cheers:
He is leaving for Europe in March :happy10: Playing the drum's like his ol man :happy10:

all the car's are gone now 8) Here is the band :love7:

All original music that I think most folks will enjoy.

http://www.zwrnation.com/fr_index.cfm

I live around JOnesboro arkansas. Anyone from around there? Anyone run any mopar dirt cars?
Dude that is one wicked car....I watched you run over at Poinsett speedway several times...I was laughing so hard watching the others try to keep up:cheers:
I am from Trumann

-
Back