ARP flwheel bolts

-

mbaird

mbaird
Reaction score
Does anyone know the part numbers for The ARP flywheel to crank and pressure plate to flywheel
bolts ?
ARP DOESN'T ! LOL

I tell you I have an extremely rough time navigating there website for information. Even retightening my flywheel bolts I think one time when I took them off I ended up having to call an engine Rebuilder.

This is what Summit sold me....
EC3C90BE-2BEA-4522-8CFE-0C4B61BB617D.jpeg
011A7E35-8B42-4D34-9089-DBEC9F0C2890.jpeg

I called ARP and they were not much help.... Said maybe the Ford application would work.

Got it ... thx !
Not sure why I have never seen that catalog format ?

What about pressure plate bolts ? I am not seeing those....are the 130-2201 chevy ones correct ? I am running a Mcleod RST clutch if that makes a difference.

Go to ARP site, upper right of home page click catalog

Swapping to a T/A converter ,wanted good fasteners. I am a speed parts guy ,had to hunt 2 hours online, to find product .
I feel your pain ( Jegs is better ,than Scummit,on the old telephone ,B.T.W... .)

Swapping to a T/A converter ,wanted good fasteners. I am a speed parts guy ,had to hunt 2 hours online, to find product .
I feel your pain ( Jegs is better ,than Scummit,on the old telephone ,B.T.W... .)

I have to agree, I can't find anything most of the time on Summit's site, I will go to Jeg's and find the part right away then go to summit's site and punch in the # and it comes up. When I call summit I get a girl that can't find it in the catalog ether then tells me they don't carry it.

I have to agree, I can't find anything most of the time on Summit's site, I will go to Jeg's and find the part right away then go to summit's site and punch in the # and it comes up. When I call summit I get a girl that can't find it in the catalog ether then tells me they don't carry it.
I don't blame female characters , I blame bad management. Done parts , for thirty years , bean counter account, and political correct...killed it all.

Got it ... thx !

What about pressure plate bolts ? I am not seeing those....are the 130-2201 chevy ones correct ? I am running a Mcleod RST clutch if that makes a difference.

You better call McLeod and ask if that pressure plate bolt is OK. I suspect it is, because it looks like you are running the birth control clutch cover.

If you are not 100% sure call McLeod.

Got it ... thx !

No, the 130-2201 do not work!!! It should have more thread.

I called Mcleod and they said those are correct for my RST Clutch and Mcleod SFI flywheel.

We shall see.....
I was going to use them on a Mcleod super street pro, and the pressure plate would not completely tighten.

I will mock the clutch and pressure plate up today and find out. But I am thinking you are correct.

-
Back