ARP torque, How much?

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since I had this motor together and I forgot how much to torque the mains. It's a 440 with Indy aluminum main caps and ARP studs with 12 point nuts. Any Help?

Hi S.G. sorry I can't help with spec's, but are you building one for yourself? I hope! My friend is going to bring his Pont Astre, It looks like a vaga, pro gas car, out to Lakeland Sat. night. it has run mid 5's with old owner,but he has never run it before. I will be there with the Dart God willing, you know its the age thing, and maybe I can drive straight this time. Hope to see you there. Gary

Hi S.G. sorry I can't help with spec's, but are you building one for yourself? I hope! My friend is going to bring his Pont Astre, It looks like a vaga, pro gas car, out to Lakeland Sat. night. it has run mid 5's with old owner,but he has never run it before. I will be there with the Dart God willing, you know its the age thing, and maybe I can drive straight this time. Hope to see you there. Gary

Yes, I did get the day off Sat. Hopefully it won't rain but i'll be there around 9-10

No,this is one of my old motors that I'm building for a guy in Milton Fl.

No,this is one of my old motors that I'm building for a guy in Milton Fl.
Roy,
Yep and its here in milton...sitting in its special place. Interesting to know I'm just a guy in Milton. Damn known you for a long time. Even the twins are pissed!

Roy,
Yep and its here in milton...sitting in its special place. Interesting to know I'm just a guy in Milton. Damn known you for a long time. Even the twins are pissed!

Hey you said you never come to FABO, so I figured no one would know who I was Talking about. Sorry

-
Back