[FOR SALE] Ask and you shall recieve! (Flip Top Gas cap Adapter)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good call MuuMuu101.
That is as easily explained as it gets. But for further information here is a very basic picture of installation.

Attachments

• Adapter Instructions.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 434
As of today, I have two pending payments for the last 2 I have on hand. I am sure with the holiday upon us, that I will not have any more until mid January.

Thanks again FABO!!!!

Merry Christmas to you all!

I still havn't received mine. you asked if I ever got it? No..... I've sent you 2 private mails, no reply.... just wondering...... appreciate it if you could let me know.. thanks

I apologize for my absence on the site for the last few weeks. I figured all was good after the second was shipped.

In an attempt to "save face" Id like to have it be known publicly that I am attempting to remedy this by giving Barbee6043 a full refund as well as shipping a 3rd adapter of course with tracking info as well.

While my absence on the site may seem as if I dont pay much mind to this, I do take customer service serious and I try to "right any wrongs".

Thank you.

Ill be getting to the remaining PMS shortly.

Thank you all.

Donnie

thanks Donnie for taking care of this in such a great manner. our postal office has trouble delivering a single package or even two!! I had bought several adaptors before and love them and the idea of using the flip top cap. I ordered one in dec before Christmas and never arrived, he sent another. no show. he even refunded my money and sent a third. got it!!!!! I asked the P O , WTF? all I get from them I DUH!? thanks gain for staying the course, that's customer service!!!!

All PMS have been returned and all adapters sent out! I still have plenty!!!

I tried to read through the entire thread, but could not find anything related to a 63 Dart. Do you think this will fit a 1963 Dart 170 (2dr post car)?

If so, how much are they and what is the process to order?

Thank you in advance.
Tom

Tsaintc:
Yes they do fit a 63 Dart. There once (somewhere) was a picture of one on here.

I can send you payment info if you are still interested.

Thanks

I am really curious as to whether this would work on my 69 Satellite Wagon (which had a similar filler tube setup).

I will have to check the setup of the screws - even if I had to drill one out in a different spot, I'd still buy one of these just to be able to use the flip top cap.

Hey 4mulaS,

Here are the measurements for my B Body Wagon:

Depth of Body Recess - 1/2"
Depth of Body Recess to Filler Neck Top Surface - 3/8"
Diameter of Filler Neck - 2 3/8"
Diameter of Body Recess - 4 1/8"

I don't mind doing some modifications as long as I in the ballpark.

Can you let me know if your creation will work?

Thanks for helping the hobby.

Tried this on my 69 Satellite Wagon and it does not fit - this adapter is too small.

A similarly made adapter would work on all B-Body Wagons, it just needs to be larger.

So instead this one will go on my 74 Dart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back