[FOR SALE] Ask and you shall recieve! (Flip Top Gas cap Adapter)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked perfect just like the first one. Thanks Donnie

Attachments

• IMG_20150701_084420028.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_20150701_084440483.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 351
Thanks, it's just a survivor right now but hopefully over the winter we'll fix some of her issues.

Attachments

• IMG_20150701_084404119_HDR.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_20150701_084525735.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 323
I have some adjusting to do but that can wait until I dial in the stance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 571
If you still have stock, please PM me with your paypal account and $Total. Will send out payment as soon as I see PM

Wow guys! Good to see a little action here.
I currently have only one in stock as I have been waiting on the machinist for a couple weeks. He does it on the side and now that the holidays are here, I dont expect to see them until after the holidays. :/

If you are all willing to hold off until just after the holidays I should have plenty in stock. :)

In the meantime, I will sell the last one to the first PM inquiring that I have. I will however respond to all PM's I have.

(Funny.... this always happens! The thread gets brought back to the surface and I get multiple sales at once! :)

Sending a PM...would make a great Christmas gift to myself, but I can wait until after the Holidays.

Took me awhile but here it is

Attachments

• DSCN0172 (800x600).jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 350
Mornin' guys! Happy damn New Year!

So I have been inquiring with my buddy about the adapters. He works at the ship yard and makes them for a reasonable price. (I really dont make a fortune on these! LOL) These are CNC made and their machine was down as of last week and he had not made them yet. He expected that it was to be back up this week and after tey caught the back log up, then he would knock out my adapters. I will be touching base with him this weekend and hopefully we can get the adapters in the next week or so! Which is good because I have about 12 PMs I have replied to! Hahahaah

Thanks again for your interest guys! Ill keep you all posted immediately after I know whats up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back