*** Monkey Rawlins crashes at Woodword.

-
Woodward ave in detroit. Used to be a street that people would illegally race on back in the 60s. The factories used to bring some skunkworks type **** out there to race w the locals. Google silver bullet. This was a silver 67 plymouth belvedere GTX Hemi. i cant remember who the driver was, but some crazy **** was on woodward ave back then. Now its a cultish thing.

He's an annoying idiot. His show is stupid, he can't drive and he doesn't build anything. I guess he's a good businessman but that's about it. I guess he is entertaining to watch drag race though.:lol:

His TV show is the heighth of Hollywood reality show BS but people watch it. I watch it some, but I agree he comes of off a total asshole arrogant prick. OK I said it! LOL.. I am glad no one got hurt, and I agree a Hellcat is meant for someone with the skills and brains to drive it safely.
I live 1 hour N of Hoston. 3rd largest city in the US. Bout every week someone kills someone(s) street racing cars that have too much power for the idiots that are driving them. 2 wiped out last night at high speed on the Interstate again.

I watched the video earlier on Facebook. Tires went up in smoke and he should have peddled the throttle earlier. But it wasn't THAT hard of a hit. Car is probably fixable. I doubt it was his hellcat. And if it was, I'm sure he gets them cheap. He had a few of them sitting around when I drove by a few months ago on vacation. His restaurant has hellcat hoods hanging up on the walls. Being sponsored by dodge has it's perks.

I watched the video earlier on Facebook. Tires went up in smoke and he should have peddled the throttle earlier. But it wasn't THAT hard of a hit. Car is probably fixable. I doubt it was his hellcat. And if it was, I'm sure he gets them cheap. He had a few of them sitting around when I drove by a few months ago on vacation. His restaurant has hellcat hoods hanging up on the walls. Being sponsored by dodge has it's perks.
He's a tool

Woodward ave in detroit. Used to be a street that people would illegally race on back in the 60s. The factories used to bring some skunkworks type **** out there to race w the locals. Google silver bullet. This was a silver 67 plymouth belvedere GTX Hemi. i cant remember who the driver was, but some crazy **** was on woodward ave back then. Now its a cultish thing.
Jimmy Addison

Haven’t watched TV in years, so don’t know Richard Rawlings. But he must be way cooler than Leah Pritchett, cause she put her helmet on and he just wore sun glasses. (Cheep sun glasses) like ZZ Top.

he doesn't have to.. him crashing got all kinds of people talking and thats free advertisement.. his mistakes aren't costing him a dime.. he is making a ton of money doing stupid ****..

i would let any of his clowns work on my car but i'll bet he is fun as hell to have a few beers with.:)
I`d turn my back on him just like I did tom cruise when hew was in Victorville for a video.

He's an annoying idiot. His show is stupid, he can't drive and he doesn't build anything. I guess he's a good businessman but that's about it. I guess he is entertaining to watch drag race though.:lol:

Yes, he’s an *** clown!!

Yes, he’s an *** clown!!

Yes but a first class *** clown!!! LOL I watch "counting cars", OK so these guys dress weird, and in Vegas, but the head dude is obviously are true car lover. He I relate too but it is still Hollywod but not near as bad as Rawlins show. Rawlns might be a great guy but he just comes off as an arrogant prick. I just don't judge people by their $ success. Anyway, I am gald he nor anyone was injured. We have enough idiots street racing and killing people in Houston every week!

Where was his HELMET ? too cool to wear one, or can't find one in his size ?? just curious..

For my 2 cents: I used to like the Gas Monkey show years ago. Honestly there is now less drama on the Kardashians that my daughter's watch.
I kinda wish the whole TV auto shows would change direction and start actually putting how they build the cars again instead of the stupidity that actually sells the commercials.
I'm not into the drama. I dont have but a few hours a week to watch TV and to waste my time with his "beer assistant" and in fighting... is just not there.
I give him credit for building an empire that the average guy could not.
And for the record his money started with the Jeep guy who fronted the cash for the show. THAT guy has Daddy's money... or Dealership money.
They have been friends a long time going back to the Cannonball run thing years ago. ( New York to Cali I believe)
I'd still like to have a beer with him, seems like a fun guy if his REAL personality is 1/4 of what you see on TV.
Don't wish anyone hurt while drag racing. I've seen people die at the track before. Everyone should go home regardless if you like him or not.
OKAY- off my soap box.

I'm glad to read other peoples remarks about mr. Rawlings . I personally can't stand the F.A. . There are soooo many more quality people out there that need to be recognized . Foose,Kendig and their like just to name two . People who do not give respect do not deserve respect ….

I'm glad to read other peoples remarks about mr. Rawlings . I personally can't stand the F.A. . There are soooo many more quality people out there that need to be recognized . Foose,Kendig and their like just to name two . People who do not give respect do not deserve respect ….

I've seen enough of that guy in commercials, to keep me away from the show...
Which begs the question, whose watching to support the shows ratings?

I'll bite... what did pretty boy do?

He was in the housing addition we were doing, making a music video in one of the new two stories. Everybody out there went nuts, the boss even let the worker take the rest of the day to watch. People came from all over Cal. to try to get a glimpse of him, like he was god or something. Didn`t interest me in the slightest!-----cruise the ?singer?

LMFAO..good he's a frigin moron,loved it when the guys from Street Outlaws smoked his PROFESSIONAL driver TWICE!!!

He was in the housing addition we were doing, making a music video in one of the new two stories. Everybody out there went nuts, the boss even let the worker take the rest of the day to watch. People came from all over Cal. to try to get a glimpse of him, like he was god or something. Didn`t interest me in the slightest!-----cruise the ?singer?
Turd poop....

-
Back