Atlantic Nationals 2016

-
The Atl. Nationals start 18 days from today...that's right this year it has been extended and starts the evening of the sixth and goes all the way to the 10th.

We have a room booked on Main St. Plan on getting there sometime on Friday as long as the Demon is working. Right now all looks good. LOL

Jack

Coming down again to take photos for my web site.
have a room booked at chateau moncton on main street.

Good for you, you will see when you get there that this is a popular place for old car lovers like the rest of us. If you come down for Friday, don't try to drive through Main street as it will be blocked for the annual show of cars. It is a great place to take pictures though and the earlier you get there the better the chance of getting great pictures. If you can set up on Main shortly after 8:00 you will be able to get pics as the cars come in. Like the saying goes: ''the early bird gets the worm''.
At the park on the weekend, drop by and see us we'll be parked at our usual place which is by the top of the park road right after the turn, you will see a bunch of A-bodies there, mine, Coyote Jack, jimjimjimmy and maybe others.

Heading down on friday july 1, to my house in P.E.I. so i normal come from there on friday July 8. Last two years i have a room at the Rodd Moncton on main but it was full this time. i will look for you guys.
i am not hard to miss myself, i will be wearing a shirt with this on it
wolf-180.png
A

My house is in Charlottetown. I have my mom living in it year round. i just go down in the summer for 2 or 3 weeks. sorry i do not know jimjimjimmy.

hope to be there by early afternoon unless it's a rain storm .

ok what are the mopar atlantic nats?

mopars at e-town when it was actually a good event used to be called the mopar atlantic nationals.. that mopar event is in aug this year.

moparfest isn't until aug.

you talking about the carlisle chrysler nationals??

ok what are the mopar atlantic nats?

mopars at e-town when it was actually a good event used to be called the mopar atlantic nationals.. that mopar event is in aug this year.

moparfest isn't until aug.

you talking about the carlisle chrysler nationals??

this is not a mopar show but there is hundreds of mopars there .this is the atlantic nationals in Moncton New Brunswick this is canadas largest car show there is over 2000 regesterd cars
Atlantic Nationals | Home

-
Back