Att: Demon / dartsport owners

-

7demon2

Registered User #1824
Reaction score
ok i have not been posting here in awhile but i have been visiting. i have alot of things going on in my personal life that is dragging me elsewhere. sorry for that. i have been working with the director of the chrysler of carlisle show for the last 6 months. i first approched him with this idea about 2 years ago but was unable to pull it off. this year is different. this year at the carlisle show (2012) there is going to be a salute to the demons / dartsports! this will cover all cars from 1971 - 1976. mr norm cars , sunroof cars , dart lites , bicentinneal editions ect... so get your cars ready to attend! i think this is going to be a great turnout of cars. if you have any ideas for the show let me know and i will pass them on. this might need to be made a sticky as well. here is one of the emails ed has sent me reguarding this in case you have your doubts.......

Hi Gregg,

I guess I don’t have anything “official” such as a Press Release or anything – we don’t usually do anything like that for show features. But, the Demon and Dart Sport Reunion is DEFINITELY a go and you’ll see it in the ads. I did an early ad in MCG that should be in the next issue that mentions it.

When I do a feature like this, I pretty much offer the following:

· Some cars will be featured in Building T

· If I get enough cars I will give them their own class(es).

· A tent on the Showfield.

· Special custom banner(s).

I’m also open to suggestions from the participants and those who help me organize such a display. The reason I like to get input/suggestions from the participants is because they know what will motivate them and that group best. For example, one group may prefer a special location on the Showfield but they may not like the area that another group requested in the past. Or, they may not think a special area is a motivator at all. My logic is, I’d rather know for sure what will motive a certain group and use my resources wisely rather than just guess and risk wasting resources that could’ve been put to better use if I had asked.

So, this is your opportunity to tell me what you and the other Demon & Dart Sport owners would like to have at the show. When it comes to ideas and requests, the sky is the limit so don’t hesitate to ask. Obviously I can’t do everything and my funds aren’t unlimited but your outrageous idea might lead to something that is doable. If I can’t do it, I’ll tell you but there’s no harm in asking.

Thanks Gregg!

that sounds awesome!! :D its about time the demon gets some recognition :)

-
Back