Attended something a bit...well...

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
...that seemed a bit odd to me. As some of you may know a neighbor of mine just passed. He was a racist, wife beating drunk. A spade is a spade..
Few years back they both took care of their "final arrangements". Jim wanted to be cremated.
His wife held a small memorial today. Just a few friends and some neighbors.
Taylor buried Jims ashes in the back yard today....next to their dogs ashes. I thought she was going to just bury his urn. Nope....she popped the top and asked that we all sprinkled some of his ashes in the hole.
To be honest....it creeped me out a bit.
Taylor has really got her back up against the wall. She can barely walk. She falls frequently. Her son lives over an hour away. And she wants to stay out here.
My loving wife Ernestina has been helping her out quite a bit. Running her to town, helping her around the house some. With the world being what it is right now...thanks to our "pandemic" (scamdemic?) Ernestina has some free time on her hands so it is not really much of a big deal. She does not get to spend much time on her hobby, sewing. Looking down the road, if her sewing groups can ever start meeting again, and her sewing classes start up, she is really going to pressed for time.
Ernie spent some time talking with Taylors son, Michael, and his hotty wife. They all agree that Taylor, despite what she wants, simply can not live out here. Mike has suggested an assisted living type of place...Taylor blew up over it. She is thinking that these type of places are going to just take her, actually will be Jims, Social Security payment.
Mike suggested perhaps an apartment near him, she was a bit more receptive but still very argumentative over it. I overheard Mike, Hotty and Ernie talking about all of this. Mike is concerned that Taylor is looking to get a pack of small dogs...and that if she does that will be her justification for staying out here. Taylor has a ton of physical problems...and has a mental health issue or 3.
I am struggling with keeping my mouth shut. Really struggling. But I realize that none of this is any real concern to me.
I am just a bit concerned that Ernies good heart is going to play into this in some way.
If any of you have any thoughts/comments/input you would like to share with me please do speak up.
Nuff rambling...if I don't log back on here before next Thursday I would like to wish everyone a Happy Bird day...and ask that everyone stays safe...

-
Back