Attn Canadians...

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
Any one in B.C. know a Bob Harris? He posted a pic of about 20 Barracudas in his yard in various states of completeness on H.A.M.B. and was told he is selling. I got his number but wanted to see if he was out there to confirm. Look up "school of fish" on jalopyjournal

Any one in B.C. know a Bob Harris? He posted a pic of about 20 Barracudas in his yard in various states of completeness on H.A.M.B. and was told he is selling. I got his number but wanted to see if he was out there to confirm. Look up "school of fish" on jalopyjournal
I might know of him. I used to make 4 to 5 runs north each year (mid to late 90's) up around Vanderhoof. Locals said the feild of cars belonged to a Bob ? might be the same one. Eny members on here from Vanderhoof?

Why wouldn't you pick up the phone and call him? The worse that can happen is he hangs up on you.

I would call him.........

Post from:

Forum
Car Scene Community 08-27-2011, 09:21 AM

Vanderhoof MOPAR yard to be crushed!

CRUSHER ALERT! Theres a yard in Vanderhoof scheduled to be squashed and its right full of MOPARS and more. Probably two dozen 1st and 2nd gen. barracudas, plus darts, valiants, dusters, demons and many many more. If theres any way to save them, please do! The word is the crusher is giving him $60/ton so if you can do better than that (thats about $95 for a barracuda) then a deal can be made.

The guy's name is Bob Harris and his cell number is 250 ***-XX24 but his voicemail is not set up. I havent been able to speak to him yet, and yeah its 18hrs north of Creston but hopefully through the lines of car-munication we will be able to save some of these gems.

The word is the crusher is giving him $60/ton so if you can do better than that (thats about $95 for a barracuda) then a deal can be made.

If that's the case, I'll buy a whole 66' Barracuda for one of you Canadian fellows if you'll send me the rear bumper and steering wheel. You could keep everything else.

I would call him.........

Post from:

Forum
Car Scene Community 08-27-2011, 09:21 AM

Vanderhoof MOPAR yard to be crushed!

CRUSHER ALERT! Theres a yard in Vanderhoof scheduled to be squashed and its right full of MOPARS and more. Probably two dozen 1st and 2nd gen. barracudas, plus darts, valiants, dusters, demons and many many more. If theres any way to save them, please do! The word is the crusher is giving him $60/ton so if you can do better than that (thats about $95 for a barracuda) then a deal can be made.

The guy's name is Bob Harris and his cell number is 250 ***-XX24 but his voicemail is not set up. I havent been able to speak to him yet, and yeah its 18hrs north of Creston but hopefully through the lines of car-munication we will be able to save some of these gems.

At that price i would be showing up with a car carrier and taking as many as it would hold. But, I am 3500 miles away.

Jack

How current is this? Ad said Aug./2011. Is it already all crushed? Would be about 10 hrs from me. Summer holiday destination?Who's got the uncensored phone number?

-
Back