~~~Auction--How About a Little Help for our Friend Waggin~~~

-

6pk2goDemon

Mopar Mod
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
We have another FABO friend that could use some help. He was recently involved in a tragic boating accident that resulted in the loss of his girlfriend & his well known pup Dodger. Waggin was revived with CPR and is slowly recovering from multiple injuries :(

I'm sure I can find a few things to donate....Let's help him out with a benefit auction!!

Post up some items to help the cause & we can work out the details soon!!!

I'm out of die grinders but I'm sure I can find something fun to auction off. I'll report back later. I sent money directly through Pay Pal. tmm

Out of donation items but I will PayPal a donation.
DR--------just need an address-----
One & Done------:)

Last edited:
Waggin was of the first members to speak to me concerning a few problems I was having with my Duster. I'm going to take a look around and see what I have in order to donate.

Get well Waggin, thoughts and prayers with you during your recovery.

Riddler

Would like to help and can contribute this....( I'm not sure how these donation threads work so please let me know )

I bought this from a member here but discovered I couldn't use it. Still sitting in the shipping box as received.

Brand new AutoMeter 1206 fuel gauge with AutoMeter sending unit. ( Open box ). This is the Designer Black II series. You can check the AutoMeter site for pictures and specs.

The issue I had was that the sending unit had to have its own hole drilled in the top of the tank. Abodies don't have the holes in the tank tops. This is good for somebody who is installing a tank in the trunk. You can do it in an Abody, but you will need to drill a corresponding hole in the trunk floor to access the electric connections.

Would like to help and can contribute this....( I'm not sure how these donation threads work so please let me know )

I bought this from a member here but discovered I couldn't use it. Still sitting in the shipping box as received.

Brand new AutoMeter 1206 fuel gauge with AutoMeter sending unit. ( Open box ). This is the Designer Black II series. You can check the AutoMeter site for pictures and specs.

The issue I had was that the sending unit had to have its own hole drilled in the top of the tank. Abodies don't have the holes in the tank tops. This is good for somebody who is installing a tank in the trunk. You can do it in an Abody, but you will need to drill a corresponding hole in the trunk floor to access the electric connections.
It's real simple
One member offer up something for "sale" and the rest of us bid on it
Once the auction is over, the item gets shipped to the winning bidder, and the funds get donated to the person in need (in this case wagging)

So in essence, the items auctioned off (and often time the shipping charges) get donated and the proceeds go to the member in need

I have a dash bezel out of a 77 Dodge M880 series Military truck, radio delete dash. good shape. Will fit any 72-79 dodge pick up. buyer pays shipping. starting bid on this should be 10 bucks.

Last edited:
I will see what I can find, Wag's is a fine young man that has jumped in and helped many folks here, Get well bud, talk to you soon :thumbsup:

I found some stuff today in my parts stash I won't be using. Rear glass gasket (steele rubber) for a 67 notch, with lockstrip and some corners. One set of 67 Barracuda taillights complete housings and lenses, need work. 1967 273 throttle linkage for 904 with kickdown all for 2V carb. (I used Lokar for both) Rebuilt 273 2V carburetor as came off running car. 67 notch drip rail trim. Stock 273 original starter, rebuilt as came off running car. Stock 67 alternator with new bearings installed as came off running car. Some random stuff, 7 1/4 shock plates, couple carb spacers one 1" poly, and all above are all for Curtis. I will be working on the car all day again. I am thinking above items bargain prices but buyer pays shipping. And no $1.00 bids, this is a benefit after all.
Cheers to all, DR----------------------:)

Last edited:
I have these 2.5" tips like new. Buyer pays the ride. from 17032 7 in a flat rate bag in the lower 48

DSC00896.JPG

DSC00897.JPG

Auction Items to Benefit Our Member waggin/Curtis

***Members that would prefer to help with a paypal donation, can do so here towingby27@yahoo.com

1) Used MSD 7AL (No Pills) (USA shipping included) donated by SGBARRACUDA in Post #3 ~ High Bidder ~

2) New AutoMeter 1206 Fuel Gauge with Sending Unit (Designer II Series--Black) donated by Kmrumedy in Post #6 ~ High Bidder ~

3) Dash Bezel (Radio Delete) from 77 Dodge M880 Series Military Truck donated by dukeboy_318 in Post #9 (winning bidder pays shipping) **minimum bid $10** ~ High Bidder ~

4) Steele Rubber Window/Glass Rear Gasket for 67 Barracuda Notchback donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

5) Used Set 67 Barracuda Tail Light Housings & Lenses (Need Work) donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

6) 67 273-2V 904 Throttle Linkage w/ Kickdown donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

7) Rebuilt 273-2V Carburetor donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

8) 67 Barracuda Notchback Drip Rail Trim donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

9) Rebuilt Original Stock 273 Starter donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

10) Stock 67 Alternator w/ New Bearings donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

11) Pair Chrome Exhaust Tips 2 1/2" donated by halifaxhops in Post #12 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

Last edited:
@DesertRat Take a look at Items #4 - #10. I hope I've listed them correctly for you. If not, please advise & will edit as needed.

We could use pictures when you have a chance....Thanks for helping again!!

Last edited:
@DesertRat Take a look at Items #4 - #11. I hope I've listed them correctly for you. If not, please advise & will edit as needed.

We could use pictures when you have a chance....Thanks for helping again!!
I have the rear notch gasket and lockstrip as stated, I think the front is around here but could not find it. I corrected my original post to reflect the actual stuff.
See next post for photos.

Last edited:
Ok up for grabs 67 cuda non ac inst bezel.
Also complete set of headliner bows for 67 notch.
67 dome lamp with harness from 67 notch.
All the best and continued prayers Curtis.

I haven't forgot, it's just Thanksgiving for us Canucks! I'll take a look around tonight or tomorrow.

Riddler

-
Back