Home > Off Topic Forums > General Discussion > ~~~Auction--How About a Little Help for our Friend Waggin~~~

~~~Auction--How About a Little Help for our Friend Waggin~~~

1. We have another FABO friend that could use some help. He was recently involved in a tragic boating accident that resulted in the loss of his girlfriend & his well known pup Dodger. Waggin was revived with CPR and is slowly recovering from multiple injuries :(

I'm sure I can find a few things to donate....Let's help him out with a benefit auction!!

Post up some items to help the cause & we can work out the details soon!!!

2. I'm out of die grinders but I'm sure I can find something fun to auction off. I'll report back later. I sent money directly through Pay Pal. tmm

3. Out of donation items but I will PayPal a donation.
    DR--------just need an address-----
    One & Done------:)

4. Waggin was of the first members to speak to me concerning a few problems I was having with my Duster. I'm going to take a look around and see what I have in order to donate.

Get well Waggin, thoughts and prayers with you during your recovery.

Riddler

5. Would like to help and can contribute this....( I'm not sure how these donation threads work so please let me know )

I bought this from a member here but discovered I couldn't use it. Still sitting in the shipping box as received.

Brand new AutoMeter 1206 fuel gauge with AutoMeter sending unit. ( Open box ). This is the Designer Black II series. You can check the AutoMeter site for pictures and specs.

The issue I had was that the sending unit had to have its own hole drilled in the top of the tank. Abodies don't have the holes in the tank tops. This is good for somebody who is installing a tank in the trunk. You can do it in an Abody, but you will need to drill a corresponding hole in the trunk floor to access the electric connections.

6. towingby27@yahoo.com

7. It's real simple
    One member offer up something for "sale" and the rest of us bid on it
    Once the auction is over, the item gets shipped to the winning bidder, and the funds get donated to the person in need (in this case wagging)

So in essence, the items auctioned off (and often time the shipping charges) get donated and the proceeds go to the member in need

8. I have a dash bezel out of a 77 Dodge M880 series Military truck, radio delete dash. good shape. Will fit any 72-79 dodge pick up. buyer pays shipping. starting bid on this should be 10 bucks.

9. I will see what I can find, Wag's is a fine young man that has jumped in and helped many folks here, Get well bud, talk to you soon :thumbsup:

10. I found some stuff today in my parts stash I won't be using. Rear glass gasket (steele rubber) for a 67 notch, with lockstrip and some corners. One set of 67 Barracuda taillights complete housings and lenses, need work. 1967 273 throttle linkage for 904 with kickdown all for 2V carb. (I used Lokar for both) Rebuilt 273 2V carburetor as came off running car. 67 notch drip rail trim. Stock 273 original starter, rebuilt as came off running car. Stock 67 alternator with new bearings installed as came off running car. Some random stuff, 7 1/4 shock plates, couple carb spacers one 1" poly, and all above are all for Curtis. I will be working on the car all day again. I am thinking above items bargain prices but buyer pays shipping. And no $1.00 bids, this is a benefit after all.
    Cheers to all, DR----------------------:)

11. I have these 2.5" tips like new. Buyer pays the ride. from 17032 7 in a flat rate bag in the lower 48

DSC00896.JPG

DSC00897.JPG

12. Auction Items to Benefit Our Member waggin/Curtis

***Members that would prefer to help with a paypal donation, can do so here towingby27@yahoo.com

1) Used MSD 7AL (No Pills) (USA shipping included) donated by SGBARRACUDA in Post #3 ~ High Bidder ~

2) New AutoMeter 1206 Fuel Gauge with Sending Unit (Designer II Series--Black) donated by Kmrumedy in Post #6 ~ High Bidder ~

3) Dash Bezel (Radio Delete) from 77 Dodge M880 Series Military Truck donated by dukeboy_318 in Post #9 (winning bidder pays shipping) **minimum bid $10** ~ High Bidder ~

4) Steele Rubber Window/Glass Rear Gasket for 67 Barracuda Notchback donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

5) Used Set 67 Barracuda Tail Light Housings & Lenses (Need Work) donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

6) 67 273-2V 904 Throttle Linkage w/ Kickdown donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

7) Rebuilt 273-2V Carburetor donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

8) 67 Barracuda Notchback Drip Rail Trim donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

9) Rebuilt Original Stock 273 Starter donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

10) Stock 67 Alternator w/ New Bearings donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

11) Pair Chrome Exhaust Tips 2 1/2" donated by halifaxhops in Post #12 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

13. I'll bid $50.00 on number 1.

14. I will go 75 on #1

15. @DesertRat Take a look at Items #4 - #10. I hope I've listed them correctly for you. If not, please advise & will edit as needed.

We could use pictures when you have a chance....Thanks for helping again!!

16. Thanks dude . My little buddy can use the help!

17. I have the rear notch gasket and lockstrip as stated, I think the front is around here but could not find it. I corrected my original post to reflect the actual stuff.
    See next post for photos.

18. Attached below are photos of the items I am willing to ship. PM with questions.

RearNotchgasket.JPG

throttlelinkage.JPG

starteralternatorAC7.25shockplates.JPG

CarbspacersCarbLockstrip.JPG

67 Notchtaillights.JPG

19. Let me ask, what is in the Summit package? I can't make out the part number.

20. It is a 1" poly carburetor spacer with gaskets and studs, unopened. Too tall to fit under my hood.

21. $20.00 on the Summit carb spacer.

22. Done. Hope you get better soon. Best wishes and prayers from my family to yours.

23. Ok up for grabs 67 cuda non ac inst bezel.
    Also complete set of headliner bows for 67 notch.
    67 dome lamp with harness from 67 notch.
    All the best and continued prayers Curtis.

24. I haven't forgot, it's just Thanksgiving for us Canucks! I'll take a look around tonight or tomorrow.

Riddler

25. Morning bump

26. Auction Items to Benefit Our Member waggin/Curtis

***Members that would prefer to help with a paypal donation, can do so here towingby27@yahoo.com

1) Used MSD 7AL (No Pills) (USA shipping included) donated by SGBARRACUDA in Post #3 ~ High Bidder ~ halifaxhops $75

2) New AutoMeter 1206 Fuel Gauge with Sending Unit (Designer II Series--Black) donated by Kmrumedy in Post #6 ~ High Bidder ~

3) Dash Bezel (Radio Delete) from 77 Dodge M880 Series Military Truck donated by dukeboy_318 in Post #9 (winning bidder pays shipping) **minimum bid $10** ~ High Bidder ~

4) Steele Rubber Window/Glass Rear Gasket for 67 Barracuda Notchback donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

5) Used Set 67 Barracuda Tail Light Housings & Lenses (Need Work) donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

6) 67 273-2V 904 Throttle Linkage w/ Kickdown donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

7) Rebuilt 273-2V Carburetor donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

8) 67 Barracuda Notchback Drip Rail Trim donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

9) Rebuilt Original Stock 273 Starter donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

10) Stock 67 Alternator w/ New Bearings donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

11) Pair Chrome Exhaust Tips 2 1/2" donated by halifaxhops in Post #12 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~

12) New Summit 1" Poly Carb Spacer w/ Gasket & Studs donated by DesertRat in Post #11 #19 #21 (winning bidder pays shipping ~ High Bidder ~ SGBARRACUDA $20

13) 67 Barracuda Instrument Bezel (Non AC) donated by 4spdragtop in Post #24 ~ High Bidder ~

14) 67 Barracuda Notchback Headliner Bows (Complete Set) donated by 4spdragtop in Post #24 ~ High Bidder ~

15) 67 Barracuda Notchback Dome Lamp w/ Harness donated by 4spdragtop in Post #24 ~ High Bidder ~

27. Bump, I am cash poor these days but I will start out with a radio delete plate for an early A

maybe the early A guys can help identify it further because I am like ???? with early As

studs are good and only has some very minor surface rust.

CIMG0002.JPG

CIMG0003.JPG

28. Auction Items to Benefit Our Member waggin/Curtis

Givin C a little help here....

***Members that would prefer to help with a paypal donation, can do so heretowingby27@yahoo.com

1) Used MSD 7AL (No Pills) (USA shipping included) donated by SGBARRACUDA in Post #3 ~ High Bidder ~ halifaxhops $75

12) New Summit 1" Poly Carb Spacer w/ Gasket & Studs donated by DesertRat in Post #11 #19 #21 (winning bidder pays shipping ~ High Bidder ~ SGBARRACUDA $20

13) 67 Barracuda Instrument Bezel (Non AC) donated by 4spdragtop in Post #24 ~ High Bidder ~

14) 67 Barracuda Notchback Headliner Bows (Complete Set) donated by 4spdragtop in Post #24 ~ High Bidder ~

15) 67 Barracuda Notchback Dome Lamp w/ Harness donated by 4spdragtop in Post #24 ~ High Bidder ~

16) Radio delete plate donated by Rainy Day in post #28. High bidder ~

29. Morning bump

30. Lets get this goin yall. I know times are tight, but if we all pull together, we can make this good for Curtis!

31. Evenin bump.

32. I have a set of brake caliber brackets for a 73-76 A body. a little rusty but clean them up and they would work just fine. I'll cover shipping to the lower 48.

33. Auction Items to Benefit Our Member waggin/Curtis

***Members that would prefer to help with a paypal donation, can do so heretowingby27@yahoo.com

16) Radio delete plate donated by Rainy Day in post #28. High bidder ~

17) 73-76 A body caliper brackets donated by dukeboy_318 in post #33. High bidder ~

34. Can mods make this a sticky or post it somewhere more promenient where everyone can see it? Just seems to be getting buried in this section.

35. I bid 100 dollars on the MSD 7 box.

36. I gave a donation directly to Curtis, and will donate more when a couple of the parts I have sell!! Continuing to keep Curtis in my thoughts and prayers!

37. $32 on #16 the radio delete plate.
    I don't use paypal, just checks and MOs.

38. Auction Items to Benefit Our Member waggin/Curtis

1) Used MSD 7AL (No Pills) (USA shipping included) donated by SGBARRACUDA in Post #3 ~ High Bidder ~ RustyRatRod~ $100

16) Radio delete plate donated by Rainy Day in post #28. High bidder ~ $32~ Valiant63

17) 73-76 A body caliper brackets donated by dukeboy_318 in post #33. High bidder ~

39. I have this pair of new fender emblems I will donate and cover shipping USA

Get well Curtis

KIMG0602(1).jpeg

40. Auction Items to Benefit Our Member waggin/Curtis

1) Used MSD 7AL (No Pills) (USA shipping included) donated by SGBARRACUDA in Post #3 ~ High Bidder ~ RustyRatRod~ $100

16) Radio delete plate donated by Rainy Day in post #28. High bidder ~ $32~ Valiant63

18) 273 FOUR BARREL emblems donated by Junior340 in post #40. High bidder~

41. TRUCK GRILL.jpg
    Here is a Dodge truck grill I am donating. I do not know what year it is. Maybe some of yall rivet counters can help me out. I got it for my 83, but I know it is newer than that. It will interchange with many years. It was sold to me as NOS, but I don't think it is. It has witness marks on all of the screw tabs. However, it is in absolute PERFECT condition. I believe it was a new takeout from a military truck, since it is olive drab.

There is no minimum bid, but please remember Curtis when you bid. I will also pay the shipping cost as well as adding the shipping cost to the high bid to add to what Curtis receives.

42. Auction Items to Benefit Our Member waggin/Curtis

19) Dodge truck grill. Year unknown. Donated by RustyRatRod in post#42. High bidder~

43. Here is a good one rear disk brake brackets and rebuilt calipers for a 8 1/4 rear, just need Cherokee rotors, has the e brake shoes also. Start at 200 and buyer pays the ride. Have them on mine and love them. Bolt on run the lines and go.
    Uses 87 ram master or a dr diff one and a prop valve. Any questions just ask.

44. Auction Items to Benefit Our Member waggin/Curtis

19) Dodge truck grill. Year unknown. Donated by RustyRatRod in post#42. High bidder~

20) Calipers and caliper brackets for 8 1/4 rear axle. Donated by halifaxhops in post #44. Starting bid $200. High bidder~

45. New never taken out of pack made in the USA trunk mat for a 60/62 PLY Valiant. I'm sure it can be fitted for other early A Bodies. Starting bid 20.00. I'll pay shipping in lower 48.

46. Auction Items to Benefit Our Member waggin/Curtis

20) Calipers and caliper brackets for 8 1/4 rear axle. Donated by halifaxhops in post #44. Starting bid $200. High bidder~

21) New USA made trunk mat for 60-62 Valiant and may fit or be made to fit others. Donated by ram45red in post #47. High bidder~

47. Look yall, this is really gettin off to a very slow start. I know, I know.......I'm tapped out too. We all are. But just imagine losing your better half and your dog all in the same shot. Having to put all that you worked so hard for up for sale. Curtis needs our help here and we can give it. Please step up and bid on something. Thanks. I know I can depend on yall.

48. I also have Curtis' mailing address for those of you who do not use Paypal and would rather send something regular mail. Just PM me and I will send it to you. Thanks.

49. I'll go $25 on the 273-4 emblems #18.

50. Auction Items to Benefit Our Member waggin/Curtis

18) 273 FOUR BARREL emblems donated by Junior340 in post #40. High bidder~ YY1 $18

21) New USA made trunk mat for 60-62 Valiant and may fit or be made to fit others. Donated by ram45red in post #47. High bidder~

51. Has an end date been decided on yet? This is not a pay week for me. I get paid next week. Plus, it seems like maybe that's the case with everyone else since it is getting off to a slow start. I am open to suggestions.

52. I hear ya rusty, be nice to have an end date. Maybe the 23rd just a thought. I'll do $200 on hoppy's disk stuff.

53. I'll bid $ 30.00 on item # 21 the trunk mat.

54. Auction Items to Benefit Our Member waggin/Curtis

18) 273 FOUR BARREL emblems donated by Junior340 in post #40. High bidder~ YY1 $18

21) New USA made trunk mat for 60-62 Valiant and may fit or be made to fit others. Donated by ram45red in post #47. High bidder~ Back In Time

55. Sold a couple parts so I'm splitting the money with Curtis!!! Prayers brother!!!

56. You rock^

57. I was suppose to post during the week, but my doggy had a stroke and needed to care for him. I was able to find a couple of things.

Hood levelers, with new rubber.
    upload_2016-10-15_21-32-49.png

1973-1976 Duster grill hardware - new
    upload_2016-10-15_21-33-20.png

Wish I could find more....

Riddler

58. Auction Items to Benefit Our Member waggin/Curtis

21) New USA made trunk mat for 60-62 Valiant and may fit or be made to fit others. Donated by ram45red in post #47. High bidder~ Back In Time

22) Hood bumper levelers for A body. Donated by Riddler in post #59. High bidder~

23) Duster grill hardware donated by Riddler in post #59. High bidder~

59. I can do $50 on desert rats notchback window gasket with lockstrip, and $50 on the pair of 273 4bbl emblems.

Never done the fabo silent auction gig before, however i will dig, and see what i got to possibly donate to the list.

60. Auction Items to Benefit Our Member waggin/Curtis

4) Steele Rubber Window/Glass Rear Gasket for 67 Barracuda Notchback donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~ moparmatt2000 $50

18) 273 FOUR BARREL emblems donated by Junior340 in post #40. High bidder~ moparmatt2000 $50

20) Calipers and caliper brackets for 8 1/4 rear axle. Donated by halifaxhops in post #44. Starting bid $200. High bidder~ Jaws $200

22) Hood bumper levelers for A body. Donated by Riddler in post #59. High bidder~

61. Morning Bump! Getting there!

62. Evenin bump!

63. Please put existing bids all in bold type so we can see them! Old eyes and all------

64. 50. on number 2

65. Auction Items to Benefit Our Member waggin/Curtis

2) New AutoMeter 1206 Fuel Gauge with Sending Unit (Designer II Series--Black) donated by Kmrumedy in Post #6 ~ High Bidder ~ High bidder ~ daredevil ~$50

4) Steele Rubber Window/Glass Rear Gasket for 67 Barracuda Notchback donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~ moparmatt2000 $50

18) 273 FOUR BARREL emblems donated by Junior340 in post #40. High bidder~ moparmatt2000 $50

20) Calipers and caliper brackets for 8 1/4 rear axle. Donated by halifaxhops in post #44. Starting bid $200. High bidder~ Jaws $200

66. I can't think of anything I got kicking around the garage I could donate to this auction, so how bout this...I'll donate a one year gold membership to...FABO

67. bump

68. A Hump (day) bump!

69. Check sent. Best of luck on a speedy recovery Curtis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

70. thank You everybody

71. I've got a couple more jars of that Kentucky State Fair blue ribbon honey that I can donate. I will dig through the garage and find a couple more items.These are 2 pound jars and retail would be $15 each so be generous. I will cover shipping

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

72. I will do $40 on the honey, looks delicious.

73. Auction Items to Benefit Our Member waggin/Curtis

2) New AutoMeter 1206 Fuel Gauge with Sending Unit (Designer II Series--Black) donated by Kmrumedy in Post #6 ~ High Bidder ~ High bidder ~ daredevil ~$50

24) FABO gold membership donated by diymarige in post#68. Very generous of you! High bidder~

25) Awesomefied lookin honey donated by hemichuck in post #73. High bidder~ Junior340 $40.

74. $50.00 on the Honey, ($25.00 each)

75. bump

76. 50 some is cheap:rofl:

77. $11 on the hood levelers.

78. Night bump!:lol:

79. Morning bump!:rofl:

80. I will donate 1 of my GTS rear panel stickers and ship free.

2016-02-12 17.38.59.jpg

81. I'll go $40 on #11, the exhaust tips. All my best to you Curtis! < hug >

82. 22)Hood bumper levelers for A body.Donated by Riddler in post #59 I'll go $25 on those and $75 for 25) Awesomefied lookin honey donated by hemichuck in post #73.

83. Ok guys I'm at the shop and was gonna install the new remflex header collector gaskets and like everything else on this car, I bought the wrong ones. These are part number 8001, 2.5" collector diameter. These are some REALLY good gaskets. I'll cover shipping in the US.

image.jpg

image.jpg

84. Auction Items to Benefit Our Member waggin/Curtis

11) Pair Chrome Exhaust Tips 2 1/2" donated by halifaxhops in Post #12 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~ CudaChick1968~$40

22) Hood bumper levelers for A body. Donated by Riddler in post #59. High bidder~milkbonesc~$25

24) FABO gold membership donated by diymarige in post#68. Very generous of you! High bidder~

25) Awesomefied lookin honey donated by hemichuck in post #73. High bidder~ milkbonesc $75.

26) GTS rear panel decal (1) donated by 68GTconvert in post #82. High bidder~

27) 2.5" Remflex collector gaskets donated by 75slant6 in post #85. High bidder~

85. $15 on #7, 273 2v carburator

86. Auction Items to Benefit Our Member waggin/Curtis

7) Rebuilt 273-2V Carburetor donated by DesertRat in Post #11 & #19 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~ Valiant63 ~ $15

11) Pair Chrome Exhaust Tips 2 1/2" donated by halifaxhops in Post #12 (winning bidder pays shipping) ~ High Bidder ~ CudaChick1968~$40

22) Hood bumper levelers for A body. Donated by Riddler in post #59. High bidder~milkbonesc~$25

25) Awesomefied lookin honey donated by hemichuck in post #73. High bidder~ milkbonesc $75.

27) 2.5" Remflex collector gaskets donated by 75slant6 in post #85. High bidder~

87. Could use some help here., people. I am working full time and then some and have tried very hard to run this auction. I have asked about an end date and gotten only one answer.

So when is it? Do we end it tonight at midnight, or let it run some more?

88. My opinion is that it is time to call it. You have done all you can and time is not going to improve your results. The group has done what they can.
    DesertRat--------:)

89. Give it at least 24 hours so people have notice that its ending. My opinion.

90. Midnight the 23rd was suggest at least one page ago. Way more than 24 hours. With limited response. Yours was not among them.

91. If you wanted my opinion then, you shoulda put @4spdragtop In the thread way back more than one page ago. Sorry I dont/didnt read thru every single post. I work fulltime too. 12 hour shifts.

Since no bids on my donations, I'll pull them out and send some more $$ to Waggs.
    Drive on thru

92. I have no problem either way. Just want something nailed down.

93. I will go $25 for,

94. RRR, your party, your call. Just make it we will support you.

95. Ok, since we have another bid this late, I am going to keep this open for another 24 hours. So, it stays open until tomorrow, Monday the 24th, at midnight. I think that is notice enough.

96. Lets please make these last 24 hours count for Curtis. We are strapped beyond strapped. I am going to have to wait till Friday the 28th to send Curtis what I owe on my bids, but they will get paid. Even if I get outbid, I am still sending my bid amounts.

97. I couldn't edit this before, but if we win an item, do we pay the seller or send the money directly to Curtis, or???

98. I will hand deliver the MSD-7AL to RRR and buy you lunch if your the winner. Might be the middle of Nov. before I make another hunting trip to GA. but I'll bring it with me. You bid a bang up job with this thing Rob. Thanks.