Aussie A body wagon on Atlanta Craigslist

-

Jim 68cuda

Reaction score
This is NOT mine. Last time I saw this one for sale was several years ago. Judging by the photos, it has deteriorated a bit since then.Last time I saw it advertized, it didn't have the dent in the left rear, nor did it have the round marker lights nor RT badges. Also, it now appears to be missing some side trim.

1967 RIGHT HAND DRIVE MOPAR!!!! LOOK!! ONE OF A KIND HERE!

00202_jCxsFEHbXiR_600x450.jpg

00V0V_eDop3wskkfB_600x450.jpg

Here is the chance to own something REALLY rare, imported from Australia , A RHD Valiant Sarfari Wagon! It is a 67 Chrysler Valiant safari wagon that needs a good home. Serious inquiries only, not interested in trades.
This is a legit titled vehicle from down unda, imported years ago and is not far from home, your home!
if this looks familiar, it might, it belonged to the Bayer boys in Douglasville, Ga for a long time. Sadly it is up for sale, bad for us, great for you. Slant six power, 3 speed on the tree in this 4 door rug rat hauler, it predates the minivan and the suv, the Original Curtain Climber Courier!
It runs and drives, but does need some cosmetic and mechanical attention. Nothing too major as its all steel, easy to fix, nothing plastic on this beast. It does have minor rust, dents dings battle damage but everything is fixable, replaceable or fine like it is. Serious inquiries only, not interested in trades valued under 10k. Call Tommy @ 770 715 8182 or Nick @ 678 886 1366
$8500

00g0g_c0zBN1zXWVB_600x450.jpg

00505_f3TbJPl691U_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
The Bayer Boys...you wouldn't believe the parts those guys used to have!

-
Back