Back Half Tire Size ?

-

dusterdemon

Reaction score
I have a 71 demon that I am wanting to back half. I am curious how large of tires you guys have goten under Demon/Dusters with out modifing the quarter panels. I dont mind trimming the lip or changing the wheel opening slightly, but I realy dont want to have to bulge the quarters out if I dont have to. Let me know what you guys have got under them pro street and drag cars. Thanks for any help you guys can offer. Warren

Thanks for the reply Demon Seed, but what I am realy looking for is the guys that have back halfed there cars, (narrowed rear ends, tubbed, 4 link or ladder bar suspensions) to see what size M/T Sportsmans I can get under my Demon without altering the outside apperance of my quarter panels.

Thanks, Warren

anything bigger then 28" tall is going to contact the front of the quarter unless you stretch them or run enough backspacing to get the wheels behind the 1/4 (which I think looks best anyway)

Ive been drooling over this Demon for weeks now, Its back half, ladder bar car with 29.5" X 11.5W (almost 13" tread width) This car has a perfect stance to it I think.

2088_348.ts1119909518000.jpg

-
Back