Back in a mopar After ten years

-

dustya

Reaction score
F25E05D9-6C28-49E1-A1BA-F42C59CC0E69.jpeg

Just picked up this 71 twister duster has over 200k on it obviously been redone but still impressive

That's a good lookin car and about the same amount of time I was Moparless.

@dustya Looks great. Congrats. I loved my old Duster with that front seat. I could be wrong but I thought Twisters came with 318’s, not 360’s.

FWIW, the rear spoilers tilt should be altered a bit. I think you’ll find it helpful to tilt it nose downwards to provide a down force. It’s worth playing with. I have one on my ‘73 Cuda. (Go Wing, not a Gull Wing)
What is the cars color?

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, and nice car! Also, is the shop and car collection yours? If so, the whole setting is beautiful!

@dustya Looks great. Congrats. I loved my old Duster with that front seat. I could be wrong but I thought Twisters came with 318’s, not 360’s.

FWIW, the rear spoilers tilt should be altered a bit. I think you’ll find it helpful to tilt it nose downwards to provide a down force. It’s worth playing with. I have one on my ‘73 Cuda. (Go Wing, not a Gull Wing)
What is the cars color?

Welcome aboard!
Yes it is original 318 car someone put the 360 in it and the wing was loose already adjusted it

Welcome..
From one of those fancy dealerships..
Arm&leg or first born,?..
Wasnt a bad price been looking a long time wasn’t paying over 30k for cars i was buying for 15k or less back in the day

Welcome to the site!
Love the car, What are your plans for it?
Plans bigger rims and tires for rear,replace some lenses,new headliner and windshield and gaskets,and make it a little quicker back 10yrs ago had a 9 second demon so i need more hp lol

Wow!! Super nice. Love the color combination. Wheels, stance, well everything about it. Nice find.

-
Back