BACK IN STOCK!!!! 63-65 Valiant/64-65 Barracuda Head Light Bezels!

-

Rick@Laysons

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
BACK IN STOCK!!!!

63-65 Valiant/64-65 Barracuda Head Light Bezels are back in stock and ready to ship!

RD-635HBP, $249.00/PAIR(NEW LOWER PRICE!)

Anodized aluminum with black trim around the inside perimeter, dimpled on the bottom just as the factory originals are....

RD-635HBP2.JPG

WOW! Is right ! Wish I had a nickel for every person whom asked me where to find a decent pair. Those concert cars of the 60's really got around!

Rick,

How about letting us know what 66' would take to make and see if we can get a buying circle together.
they are needed badly around here.
Joe

Rick,

How about letting us know what 66' would take to make and see if we can get a buying circle together.
they are needed badly around here.
Joe

Well........

It'd take about $40,000.....UP FRONT......to cover the cost of tooling and the cost of the initial production run for approx. 80 pairs....

.....and then we'd have to sell 80 pairs just to get back close to what our initial investment was. And while the first 10 or 20 pairs might sell pretty quickly, who knows how long it would take to sell the rest to get back close to that break-even point.

If it wasn't just a one year only part, it'd be a little easier to lay out that kinda cash to get started.

Are these the same as the 63 Dart bezels?
they sure look the same

Are these the same as the 63 Dart bezels?
they sure look the same

No...the bezels posted in this thread are 63-65 Valiant/64-65 Barracuda ONLY.

The second production run of the 63-64 Dart head light trim rings is still in progress.....

BACK IN STOCK!!!!

63-65 Valiant/64-65 Barracuda Head Light Bezels are back in stock and ready to ship!

RD-635HBP, $249.00/PAIR(NEW LOWER PRICE!)

Anodized aluminum with black trim around the inside perimeter, dimpled on the bottom just as the factory originals are....

View attachment 1715273613

Hi Rick,
Wow! Hope you don't mind but I have posted the link to this thread on the Australian AP5-AP6-VC Valiant Facebook page, which I expect will create a fair bit of excitement!

I thought a place in Oz made fiberglass ones....? But these are about as pretty as they get.

I thought a place in Oz made fiberglass ones....? But these are about as pretty as they get.

Since I the link to this thread on the Australian AP5-AP6-VC Valiant page on Facebook, I received a reply which had details for an Australian company who makes aluminuim ones, (photo below from advert) likely to be the suppliers to Laysons. They sell on Gumtree via this link https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...mMI8a9JSbsK2T27hLy-WxnACSbhZoJe4pe10LDKMPi-N8

Or email them at autopartsplusoz@gmail.com
ScreenShot003.jpg

No those are different. Notice the finish (polished?) and the depth of the screw holes (unless that's an illusion, those look deeper) also there seems to be no defined step on the inside rim? Good option though if your over there or want to spend $50 US more on top of shipping to here?

No those are different. Notice the finish (polished?) and the depth of the screw holes (unless that's an illusion, those look deeper) also there seems to be no defined step on the inside rim? Good option though if your over there or want to spend $50 US more on top of shipping to here?

Quite a few guys over here replied to my Facebook post, they swear by these ones and reckon the quality and finish is perfect! I guess we now have a choice!

Apparently, according to those who have seen them, the ones sold by Layson's are lighter gauge than the original, and the ones made by Morris are heavier gauge...

ScreenShot007.jpg

Yes, the original stamped AL OEM's are pretty light in gauge. Painfully obvious when you see all the stone dings in used original ones out there.

Rick, do you have any idea when the 64 dart ones will become available? And what would a ballpark price for a pair would be?

Our second production run of the 63-64 Dart head light trim rings is in progress as I type this message out.

However, we do not have a firm ETA on when they will arrive here and be ready to ship out.

I will be making a post on this message board when they have shown up and ready to ship out....just like I did for these Plymouth versions.

Thanks,
Rick

-
Back