Back to the track and made a new friend!

-

RockinRobin

Reaction score
Went out for a 2nd week to try to get the new motor build dialed in. Still tweaking fuel and timing, but getting closer. Got to meet Hyper_Pak, he came out just to see my car! I'll be back next Friday and I hope he'll bring his Colt out, anxious to see that car. Lots of Mopars and Mopar fans around. I just moved to this area, and the previous track I raced at I would often be the only Mopar there, so I am liking this!

20220729_212001.jpg

Went out for a 2nd week to try to get the new motor build dialed in. Still tweaking fuel and timing, but getting closer. Got to meet Hyper_Pak, he came out just to see my car! I'll be back next Friday and I hope he'll bring his Colt out, anxious to see that car. Lots of Mopars and Mopar fans around. I just moved to this area, and the previous track I raced at I would often be the only Mopar there, so I am liking this!View attachment 1715963083
Good luck with the fuel and timing, glad you are enjoying it where you are at now :thumbsup:
Keep us posted, get some pictures of that dodge colt . Enjoy life like someone left the gate open :thumbsup:

This thing a stroked 5.7 392?

I know you have answered this probably a 100 times
Lol

Glide or a 3 speed
And one more
How fast !!!
Not very yet. 6.55 @ 104 in the 8th was best I could do last Friday in the heat, but I didn't change the timing at all, just the fuel tuning. Should be in the 6.40's in this weather if timing is right, maybe 6.30's when it is cooler.
727 torqueflite.

-
Back