Bad dealings with Superbeesrt8 Beware!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good deal gone bad ? as for the parts sold, it is a very good deal.
There was money lost in the transaction, and it wasn't the OP's. IMO

And for our grammar cops out there..."I r kunstrukshun worker. Hope that made cents"

Only one "k" in cunstrukshun... Looks like the spelling cops have to get involved now too... :D

K(C)unstrukshun seems ok to me, but I'm confused about making cents. I thought only the gubment can make money. Lol.:poke:

Sounds like nit picking to me.

Some bolts missing, 3rd party seller...not unheard of..... if its a good deal, brush it off and move on.
Not the point at all. Point being the buyer shouldn't have to get on here and nit pick. Seller gave the buyer the ammo to destroy him with. Not cool seller

Note to self,if some dude is selling **** for a friend,pass. The deal is shady. Period.
You sell it, you got the money, you take ownership of the deal.

deadhorse.gif

I need to update this deal. Today Superbeesrt8 sent a PayPal transaction to me to cover the missing head bolts. To him I say thank you for stepping up. I will send a request to a group moderator to see if the negative feedback can be removed from original for sale thread. Again I thank you for stepping up and making things right.
Rod

I need to update this deal. Today Superbeesrt8 sent a PayPal transaction to me to cover the missing head bolts. To him I say thank you for stepping up. I will send a request to a group moderator to see if the negative feedback can be removed from original for sale thread. Again I thank you for stepping up and making things right.
Rod

If the headbolts made the deal right why did you even mention the grinding of the rockers?

Luckily you mafe the seller shpw enough of his hand tha
Rod

Damage is done..... And rightfully so....

JW

Rod

Just because a seller rights a wrong doesn't necessarily mean the negative feedback should be removed. Just my worthless opinion.

So if you buy some rocker arms and end up with 16 pieces of cat ****, you'd be ok with it because "you didn't ask for pics"?

That's what I read.

Basically, "you didn't ask for pics so it's your fault I screwed you by not describing them properly."

Ok let’s set the record right I talked with you on the phone and texted you every picture you asked for. Then you said ok I’ll take them I’ll paypal you the money and you asked if there is anyway you could take less for the heads and pay the shipping. I said I’ll talk with the guy who owns the heads. He said he would help you on the price of the heads and split the shipping cost. You said ok I can do that. Then you cost him 3 percent when sending the money. I boxed up The heads and rockers and the head bolts put everything in the boxes along with all the bolts. You send me a text telling me you did not know the rockers were ground on. I explained when using bigger springs sometimes you have to grind the bottom of the rockers. I also said I just bought 1700 jesel rockers that had to be worked on. It’s rare that aftermarket parts fit right. Then you tell me that 6 head bolts are missing. I asked the guy who owned the heads to ck. He said they were all in the box with the heads. Then you want 150 for head bolts that sell for 65 on eBay. So are you missing the head bolts or just trying to get money back on the heads and this way you can feel better? Because you told me you were going to sell the rocker arms. Plus all packages were shipped with insurance on them that we paid for not you.

I put the head bolts in the box myself so yes I’m calling you a lair like your calling me you want 6 head bolts like we offered you I’ll have them sent to you otherwise I’m done with this you got all your parts and in a timely matter never once did you have to text me asking for your parts they were sent out as soon as your money cleared

Umm...

The first post you said the owner boxed all the bolts.

The second you said you boxed them.

The tablet won't let me highlight for bold, but I quote: "I asked the guy who owned the heads to ck. He said they were all in the box with the heads."

Then: "I put the head bolts in the box myself."

Descrepencies like this aren't winning you any points.

From saying someone didn't ask for pics of something means you can't take the time to send em and gives you permission not to describe them to not taking the time to describe everything in detail, I know I wouldn't by a damned five cent flat washer from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back