Bad Weather

-

birdsuper70

Reaction score
Sure been a season of bad weather so far this year. Yesterday heavy rain,thunderstorms and hail.

I was on my way to Utah on Sunday. I was in snow all the way across Wyoming. This shiznit is getting old.

I was on my way to Utah on Sunday. I was in snow all the way across Wyoming. This shiznit is getting old.
Jaws,
I hear you about the snow getting old! Looks like more in the forecast next week,YUK...

Dave,

Keep it out there, lol. I have had my fill for a while. It's a real pain to drive the Big Truck in, I don't worry so much about myself, it's the other dolts that do amazing things in front of ya.

Almost 2 ft of the white stuff fell last night at the house, I am ready for summer,LOL...

Dave,

Must be west of the Springs. We got almost 2 inches of rain.

the last 15 days of lobster fishing the conditions were harsh rain wind and cold cold wind only been under 25 knots 2 days lol

No evidence of global warming hence the climate change ruse....

The east coast has had below normal temperature and above normal rain fall. No snow, you guys can keep that for now

north Carolina has had 80's and then 40's for high temperature. Can't have enough warm and dry to paint my barracuda formula S

-
Back