[SOLD] Ball And Cup Pushrods For SB Mopar

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
I have three sets. One is a Summit set, new. One had a little surface rust, but I knocked most of it off with some light sandpaper. The Summit number is SUM-6420. They are 7.389 inches still in the original blister pack. One was removed for measuring purposes, but never run.

The second set is the Comp equivalent to the above Summit number. Same length. New, never run, but not in the original package. Here are the Comp pushrods:

COMP Cams High Energy Pushrods 7821-16

The third set is an original set of Chrysler 273 solid lifter pushrods in excellent condition.

I will have pictures shortly.

I will take 100 dollars shipped to the lower 48 for all three sets. Will not separate. Located in middle Georgia. Thank you.

Summit set on the left, Comp set center, original 273 set on right.

PUSHRODS.jpg

What is the length on the 273 pushrods?

Whatever the stock solid lifter 273 pushrod length is, as they are factory Chrysler pushrods from a solid lifter 273. I do not know off the top of my head. They are longer than the other two sets though, if that helps.

Surely someone can use these. Bump.

Rob I sent you a text? I guess you didn't get it. If you want to break up the sets, I need a set of stock 273 PR's

Ill take the comp or summit set , if you are going to split

Bump, yeah the only problem I see here is nobody needing three sets but I can easily see three people needing a set...

Well forgive me for trying to make a little bit recouping my personal money on an engine build that while ended well, basically made me zero money, because I was trying to help a fellow member in need. It'a all good though, because I am used to getting screwed with a big fat F.

That said, the Comp set is sold, the stock set is spoken for and the Summit set is still available. @Jadaharabi , if you still want the Summit set, they are yours at 40 bucks shipped, like I said in the PM I sent today. As of now, I still have not heard back. You have dibs on them if you still want them. Please let me know.

Last edited:
Bump, yeah the only problem I see here is nobody needing three sets but I can easily see three people needing a set...

While I agree, when I put something up for sale, it is my need that comes first. I was not looking to split these up, because I needed the money. Now as it is, all I have is one set sold. If i don't get a reply, I will gladly just chunk the leftover set in the garbage. This is why I don't like sellin stuff.

That said, at least the sets sold and spoken for will go to people who can use them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back