Ballast resistor

-

dartfreak75

Restore it, Dont part it!
Reaction score
I'm trying to collect all the small parts I was looking at ballast resistors on summit and there is two numbers for the 4 prong resistors one is RU12 and RU12T. What are the differences in the two?

Judging from the wording, "T" is the low priced spread. Maybe "T" stands for "The T.I. whan company"

Yup, the RU12 has three times the warranty of the RU12T, so, probably a better quality part.

Thanks guys that's funny because they are the same price haha I will just get the ru12

Screenshot_20200926-155422_Samsung Internet.jpg

Actually "I would not be surprised" that either Standard or Summitt just substituted the Cheap China Chtuff for the "high priced" model.

Actually "I would not be surprised" that either Standard or Summitt just substituted the Cheap China Chtuff for the "high priced" model.
It's really unfortunate but I agree!
I ordered some window cranks for my car from a "restoration" store and it even said in the add not china junk! When I got them I was so disappointed it was tawion junk! They are crap and look nothing like the original. The screws are hex head. The handle part is nothing like the original and the dot in the center isnt even centers the grip area doesnt turn freely and is a different size

-
Back