Banished from Moparts?

-

MY340

Reaction score
I gave a one word answer in a reply. I said Obummer instead of Obama. I will not give them any satisfaction by emailng them and ask why? They can shove their website. I've been a member of both sites for a long time.

Nicer people here without alot of attitude.:hello1:

Well we can say Odumbass around here and all is well with the world.

What's moparts?

very good question! all websites need rules but it's really a joke what they give people a time out for and reminds me of the kid that says it's my toy and you can't play wth it. I don't wanted to allowed back as it was so pettty to begin with on their part.

I'm done complaining. Hello & Merry Christmas.

I gave a one word answer in a reply. I said Obummer instead of Obama. I will not give them any satisfaction by emailng them and ask why? They can shove their website. I've been a member of both sites for a long time.

Nicer people here without alot of attitude.:hello1:

Hmmm..I take it Bacon doesn't watch Fox News

sometimes i go over there to get banned for fun .... its been awhile...

i only check in on their over priced parts from time to time if i am looking for something in particular

This thread is gonna end up bein 6 pages of unadultrated nothin gheyness. I see it now.

could be worse
you could be....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chOVH_aj9c0&feature=related"]Peter and the Test Tube Babies - Banned From the Pubs - YouTube[/ame]

Lol, the kids run the show over there. It is a badge of honor to get kicked.All members should join, and start pushing their biased, ego-centric buttons.

-
Back