Barracuda Emblem

-

bob7four

Reaction score
Took a perfectly good Barracuda Emblem off the fender. I set it down and it broke into two pieces. Any ideas out there on how to put it back together? New ones are pricey.

Took a perfectly good Barracuda Emblem off the fender. I set it down and it broke into two pieces. Any ideas out there on how to put it back together? New ones are pricey.

Send me a pic of which one it is , I have one setting on th4e bench----------bob

Super glue on pot metal might not work well. 2 part epoxy is messy. You might start with a want ad. Maybe someone has one.

Seems like you're willing to use a broken one. Don't try to mend it on a bench. Mend it as you install it. Once installed there is no stress on the repair. If you repair it on a bench, you may break it while installing it. Clear silicone on the backside may be your answer.

I have repaired them with a small wire (welding rod) laid in the recess, then JB weld covering the back.

Pics bro! We got them laying around.....they are not that rare.

Pics. I have a few laying around somewhere. If it matches, I'll send you one.

-
Back