Not open for further replies.

irydebikes

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for good, useable window regulators for a 1968 Barracuda fastback. At minimum need driver's side but if I can find both, that would be great! Thanks for the help!!!

I have a few. I will see if I have a single otherwise I would prefer selling in pairs. They are located in Bolton Connecticut for shipping purposes.

Hi, thanks for reaching out! I’d be interested in a pair if you have a good set. My DS one is non functional, basically so I’m sure the passenger side isn’t far behind.

Let me know what you have and a cost when you can and we can go from there!

Chuck

I just realized that I have “rear” in the thread title but not the body of my post. I just wanted to confirm that it’s REAR window regulators that I’m after. Sorry for any confusion…

I just realized that I have “rear” in the thread title but not the body of my post. I just wanted to confirm that it’s REAR window regulators that I’m after. Sorry for any confusion…
I am going to get out in the shed and take a look at what I have. I am pretty sure I have what you’re looking for. I will get back in touch with some pictures tomorrow or possibly later tonight if I get some time.

Do you happen to have a picture of what you need? I have a set of rear regulators, and I think they may be what you need, but I am not 100% certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back