Barracuda on craigslist

-
What a great car to part out!
I have a '69 Formula S 340 car that could use most of the parts from this car.
However, if i got it, i probably wouldn't have the heart to part it out........

At the price it's worth 1000 to ship it.[/QUyes I

yes I have to agree. this looks like a very nice running driving project that the guy put what $800 or so new parts on????? I look at some of the rusted out " projects" that is so typical of back East, I have to wonder why so few people do not jump on West coast cars like this!!??????

I have NO dog in this race, BUT..... I know the list of "reasons" are always long??? ha

You don't see many notches anymore and the body looks pretty damn good. /6 car but someone put an 8 3/4 in it. Still worth the $$ if it costs $2k to ship.
Me no money.....

I love the notch-back's and that's a sweet deal.
I'd hate to see it parted out.....
She just needs some love!

:burnout:

I guess we are privileged here in the west, I've past on better for less.

The car has been for sale for several months...... It doesn't really show in the pictures but it is very rusty. Sadly someone will probably buy it to part out. Here are a couple pictures that the owner sent me.

Attachments

• DSC_0032_resized.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 257
  • DSC_0034_resized.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 262
At 200 hundred and 3 thousand that has to be the most mileage I have seen on a Vintage running mopar. A good deal for someone.

I should be dropping west coast rust buckets off on the east coast and getting paid !?? Lol
people always put things in a good light to sell.
The interior is totally shot dashboard and everything, the front drivers fender is twisted, the driver's door dented and it certainly looks like the driver side rear quarter panel is full bondo. the entire drivetrain needs replacing. a starting point for a car like that with minimal rust is around two grand, but a great deal on that? not here on the West Coast anyways.

-
Back