Barrett Jackson- Scottsdale. Anyone Going? Stop by my BluePrint Engines display!

-

Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone was going.

I'll be there all week starting on Tuesday. We have a display in the "DIY" area with our engines! Stop by and see me, or check us out on facebook where we'll do some live walk-arounds daily.
https://www.facebook.com/BluePrintEngines/

Alot of guys don't realize there are tons of "diver" and affordable cars early on. I'll try and catch some of that stuff early on also!

Hit me up if you're going!!! be nice to meet some members!

I'll be there Thursday and Friday. Johnny Mac, is your name Johnny? Is that who I should ask for when I get to the display area?

Have always wanted too but for some reason I can never find time early when the affordable cars are up. I have no interest at all in the Million Dollar Cars. Maybe next year.

I'll be there Thursday and Friday. Johnny Mac, is your name Johnny? Is that who I should ask for when I get to the display area?
I'm the only Johnny! So that'll do ya! Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Have always wanted too but for some reason I can never find time early when the affordable cars are up. I have no interest at all in the Million Dollar Cars. Maybe next year.
First things I saw last year were a fiero, a Chrysler Tc Maserati, and a beak dart like mine...lol. it was a breath of fresh air knowing I wasn't entirely out of my element.lol

Here are a few tent pics. Hopefully see ya'll tomorrow or through the week

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

JUST getting into Scottsdale! Someone is going to have to bring me coffee in the morning!

AND Did I mention show specials!!??

Better come see me this week if you are in the market ;)

Man that's just cool right there! Yall have come a really long way since you first started out. Sent you a friend request on Facebook, Johnny.

I'll be in Phoenix Tues the 22nd, looking at a car. Anything going on the week of the 22 nd thru the 29th?

I'll be in Phoenix Tues the 22nd, looking at a car. Anything going on the week of the 22 nd thru the 29th?
I'm out on here on the 21st. I think all the auctions are done by then. If you are into gambling, golf, or baseball, I'm sure you can find something.

Man that's just cool right there! Yall have come a really long way since you first started out. Sent you a friend request on Facebook, Johnny.
Thanks buddy! Accepted!
Yeah it's pretty neat. Will remember to do some walk around with plenty of mopars

Going live on Facebook in a min for anyone that follows us.

Chandler is 25 miles away :) He better look closer :) :)

:rofl:I made the trip from the Ca Coast to see it :rofl: Not really, the brats live in that neighborhood. The Brat-in-law did tell me about it before I went for Christmas. Unfortunately it was about 38* when I went for coffee :rofl:. Cramped their style somewhat.

:rofl:I made the trip from the Ca Coast to see it :rofl: Not really, the brats live in that neighborhood. The Brat-in-law did tell me about it before I went for Christmas. Unfortunately it was about 38* when I went for coffee :rofl:. Cramped their style somewhat.

Never heard of it.Just now Googled it.Might just be worth the drive:lol:

-
Back