Barrett Jackson

-
The first couple of days, are the cheaper driver cars. If built right you can pick a nice driver for less money then the price to build it. The big dollar cars don't pass the block till Saturday and Sunday.

The BIG $$ cars go across the block on Friday & Saturday. Sunday is bargain day...

This one sold. $117k
F4F2D77F-9757-496E-92BC-18BD8AB79351.jpeg
4AF5E5A5-E2CE-4D33-BED7-DDE247A758A8.jpeg
4289965A-B3A1-4A9E-A032-F512AD836613.jpeg

Prices for stock/restored Mopars were way down this year, something I am happy to see. Modified cars though, sky high! A couple of those resto-mod Corvettes weren't even real original-VIN cars but still tickled $200K. Apparently money doesn't buy smarts.

Prices for stock/restored Mopars were way down this year, something I am happy to see. Modified cars though, sky high! A couple of those resto-mod Corvettes weren't even real original-VIN cars but still tickled $200K. Apparently money doesn't buy smarts.

Seems like 200k could buy your own custom build ?

I heard one of the commentators say 85% of the cars this year were custom. Maybe they become more desirable than original when the economy is hoppin??

There was a nice ‘68 RR post car, older restoration but still showed well, that sold for $24k! That’s a great buy!!

I saw that, but the gavel came down at $107k - I think $10k must be the fees for buying at BJ?
It cost $450 to bid (and you had to show bank statements to show you could pay)...if not for the $450 to try and if that Dart hadn't been scheduled on big money Saturday, I might've tried to scoop it - it's an amazing build, and early A's don't usually get much love :)

If anyone is interested in some walkthrough videos of all the vehicle tents, I was there with BluePrint Engines all week. All kinds of videos on our Facebook page, and I got plenty of mopars.

BluePrint Engines

-
Back