Batten down the hatches.....

-
News said the low pressure was equal to a category 2 hurricane, looks rough, I can't imagine that with snow.

They call it a bomb cyclone now. lol As if all this needs any more sensationalism.

The wind is howling here tonight, chance of severe storms tomorrow, I'm glad to be on the warm side of it, but could sure do without the storms.

I live about 100 miles North east of Rainy. The snow has finally stopped here but the winds are still in the 50-60mph range. I think she is right on the edge of this one.

First "fire-nado", now "Blizz-a-cane".

In my area, we didn't get any snow, just a lot of rain.

Like monsoon rain in 60 mph wind.
I could barely walk in the wind.

I didn't get much damage, the worst was a piece of corrugated metal came flying off the roof of a neighbor's barn, two doors down and smacked the back of my fury. Not a big deal, ...no broken glass and no one hurt so I am not worried about it.

I offered to help the neighbor get his barn back in order after the wind dies down and everything dries out. It's really really muddy in the back 40 now.

20190314_163925.jpg

Good to see your OK, we had several tornadoes in my area but they stayed west of me.

Last edited:
Had one of those in Michigan a couple weeks ago. Crazy winds and snow.
Did you get any rain today?

We had a tree blow over a few weeks ago and it landed on the pond
I had sectioned it allready but I had outsourced the clean up to my boy

We finally got out there today and got it cleaned up (as the ice was breaking off under our feet) and we got caught in a downpour
We were soaked to the bone

Did you get any rain today?

We had a tree blow over a few weeks ago and it landed on the pond
I had sectioned it allready but I had outsourced the clean up to my boy

We finally got out there today and got it cleaned up (as the ice was breaking off under our feet) and we got caught in a downpour
We were soaked to the bone

Plenty of rain here. Roads closed all around here for flooding.

-
Back