Battery tray prices???

-

dustoff440

Reaction score
About the cheapest new battery tray I can find for my 70 Dart new is 25 plus shipping. Sound about right? Would be highly appreciative if anyone knows where I can find one cheaper.

I have used ones cheaper but that sounds about right for a new one. The last one I got from MrMoparts was $21 but I haven't been able to get in touch with them for months. Did they go out of business??

Think I would be a little skeptical of a cheaper one.May not have a bottom in it.Thats the going price of a battery tray unless you have a buddy that has a good one.I have some but you would have to sandblast or wire brush, then paint.

sounds like the price i paid for mine from year one it also needed to be painted came coated with black primer

Think I would be a little skeptical of a cheaper one.May not have a bottom in it.Thats the going price of a battery tray unless you have a buddy that has a good one.I have some but you would have to sandblast or wire brush, then paint.

X2, what d5667 said, you wont find one cheaper unless you get one given as a gift, repops up here are I believe $40-$50. Shake the moths out of your wallet.:blob6:

-
Back