Bay Area Meet and Greet?

-

70Swinger510

Bay Area Swinger
Reaction score
Anyone want to setup a bay area meet and greet? maybe meet in a central location, Union city ? fremont? hayward? maybe just have a little getogether and dinner and a resturant? just BS and meet each other?

I'm in Oakland,

Wake up NORCAL!

-Chris

that sounds like fun. im in walnut creek. we did this once in hayward during the summer when they have their thursday night carshow downtown. maybe steve (redfastback) or ben (gtxperience) will chime in.

well i would be down to do something regardless just like a dinner thing or something where would you guys like it to be held? would like if it was in between us so like in a central area.

70Swinger510 well i would be down to do something regardless just like a dinner thing or something where would you guys like it to be held? would like if it was in between us so like in a central area.
Food for thought : the goodguys show in pleasanton is next weekend .
Maybe we could schedule something around that ?And for once My schedule is open .It would be great to meet some more fabo members !
I'm right in El Sobrante . :cheers:

Sweet lets do that then. Except i'm tired of the good guys show, it's the same thing every year...

If you don't wanna go to the fairgrounds ,we could arrange somewhere for everybody to meet up around pleasanton .I just thought since it's a big draw many members would be in the vicinity already.Any Ideas?

im down to go...i have to finish rebuilding the front suspension on my barracuda though...

Let's do it I'm in san jose, ill drive my duster bare metal , welds ungrinded,bondo spots and no bumpers haha long as we get some mopars to meet ill bring my buddies 73 duster and other buddies 69. And 70 swingers long as it isn't raining . . .for my dusters sake

thats the spirit dustya...lol about how my car looks, id be down to meet somewhere, maybe after the 1st or so?

I live in san francisco, and I'll be down for this. i need to learn more mopar stuff from everybody. i'm currently building my first mopar: a 1969 dart swinger

What we should do is set a date, sometime like 3 months, 4 months in advance. Start planning what we will do and then just tart getting a group together.

Where would some really great places and things to do in the sf bay area? Cruising across the golden gate, down Lombard street. There's a movie theater on clay. We could catch a vintage movie there, catch a burger some place.

Or go to golden gate park. Get a pizza and picnic with the members.

I'm in Richmond and say yes. Maybe wait til after the rainy season. And make it a date all our own so we have another excuse to get out and play. Maybe take over an old drive in. Stay Gold 74 Dart SE

Bump anyone still down for spring time meet??? Hell with all this nice weather here in the south bay we could meet anytime

I've never done one of these meet-ups, but how nice does the weather really need to be?!?!

I'd like to attend... I can do almost any weekend...

-
Back