[WANTED] bay area sellers - looking for a rear end

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't allowed to post this in bay area region forum so if anyone is on the west coast and has a rear that they're selling that would be my primary shopping market preference - shipping is a non-option for my budget here, thanks.

Right now this is sort of the blocker for me moving forward on the project.

Tossing around the idea of dumping ~$500 ($418 + shipping) from dr diff ordering the 7 1/4" BBP axles + 10" drums and just getting the car back on the road. or just keepin' the hunt up.

If push comes to shove, try to find a 66-70 B-body 8 3/4. They fit pretty well under Duster/Demon/Dart Sports. They will even bolt in without moving the spring perches if you're in a pinch and don't mind your springs being wopperjawed a half inch on each side. Just a thought, in case you didn't know.

Right now this is sort of the blocker for me moving forward on the project.

Tossing around the idea of dumping ~$500 ($418 + shipping) from dr diff ordering the 7 1/4" BBP axles + 10" drums and just getting the car back on the road. or just keepin' the hunt up.
I’ve got everything you need for a track lok 3.73 8.25. I’m contemplating going with a Dana 60 and I would make you a good deal if you buy it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back