Not open for further replies.

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
Non a/c. Double groove crank for p/s. These are under drive. W/p pulley is bigger. I have 3 sets. $75.00 usd per each set plus shipping. Thanks. Kim

C05D4E79-7AF0-4ED9-9C0C-2BD7946C5BED.jpeg

0914E25F-4775-48E4-A966-39D6974C5561.jpeg

Please tell me what shipping would be for zip 49646
If I may can I please have the nicest set that will require the least work please
These will be going on my 440

Hard to tell what is what from your pictures, but I need the non A/C LARGE water pump pulley that barely misses the four water pump bolts. That's the only way I know to describe it.

Rob, there is different diameters. What size is ur crank pulley? Kim

I have a couple different sets. I got them from different members. They are not correct. Not their fault. Totally mine, as I don't know WTF I need. I will get some measurements shortly. Thanks.

I didn't measure the depth. I'll go back and do that. One crank pulley is a 4 groove and 7 3/8" diameter. The other is a 2 groove and 6 1/2" in diameter. The largest w/p pulley I have is 6 3/4" and hits the four water pump bolts. Were it larger in diameter it would miss them.

I have just checked mine on a 440 on Monday to make sure the work.But I only did that on the sets I’ve posted. I do have a few extra’s.

Kimmer so sorry for the delay having some issues with my mom's health and I'll be stepping back for a bit from my project should I miss out I get it but sorry to have made you wait I'm sure we'll deal again in time ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back