bbrb133

-

FC7Demon340

Reaction score
Not sure why or who to message but bbrb133 messaged me about some AC parts from my 65 Valiant Signet. I got a personal message from him but it is instantly locked where I can't reply to it. I try to send him a personal message and it keeps saying error and wont let me.

Whats going on and if you see this bbrb133 yes the AC stuff is still available

He is just a regular member, not a Gold Member. The error you are getting is because his mail box is full & cannot receive messages. Someone needs to ask him to clear out his mail box.

His mail box is empty now, click on his name & then "Start a conversation" & you should be able to message him.

He is a fairly new member with a handfull of posts. Yes, sent him a personal message and see what he has. Let me know if you have issues.

Not sure why or who to message but bbrb133 messaged me about some AC parts from my 65 Valiant Signet. I got a personal message from him but it is instantly locked where I can't reply to it. I try to send him a personal message and it keeps saying error and wont let me.

Whats going on and if you see this bbrb133 yes the AC stuff is still available

I figured it may be the trouble but wasn’t sure because he already had a message from the guy. I guess he was trying to send another message back instead of replying to the 1 he was sent from the other guy in the first place. Kim

-
Back