-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
For many years I have been on this site and I have been blessed in many ways
I get the best tech support and fellow ship I could ever ask for and it is time
for me to asked once again (it has been a couple years) for some help making life a bit better for a member here that we all have enjoyed and received from
in the past

I know this member will have a fit and :protest: for me doing this, so I would like to start this thread today, with out asking permission or advice (but maybe I could have started it
differently) and in a different forum, this is a general discussion thing I think, but we are
brought together because Mopar brought us together.

I put this in the Mopar General Discussions and hope this is were it belongs
to receive more attention, so if it should be moved I know I can count on some help from Goeychgo and his crew :coffee2:

RustyRatRod brother, I will put it to you this way, set back and deal with it bud :butthead: :D, This is my/our deal and all your friends :thumblef: that have the need to give, and will, you just stay the heck out of this thread :D and deal with it, you made me deal with it and it's not easy :shock: !!!

Starting bid on these parts Blue& Black kick down systems are $10 dollars each and know anyone can put a higher bid on them or just one.

I will pay shipping on this idem :glasses7:

Any and all parts our members put up will be sent to the highest bidder and when this ends the monies will be sent to RustyRatRod

Rob! I know it is harder receive so strap in and know we all want you to have a better day as fall is near.
We all have to do's to get ready for the changing season and I think this would be a good time to help push you forward threw these hard times sir.

Idem #1 = blue kick down
Idem #2 = Black kick down

High bidder on Blue KD = memike $10.00

High bidder on Black KD = memike $10.00

Attachments

• Rob RustyRatRob 012.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,283
  • Rob RustyRatRob 018.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,285
  • Rob RustyRatRob 017.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,282
  • Rob RustyRatRob 014.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,269
  • Rob RustyRatRob 015.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,280
  • Rob RustyRatRob 013.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,263
If there is any members here that would like to throw something in on this thread to let go
of for a good cause just post it up :cheers:
I am paying it forward, a word I learned
here many years ago.

This is a high bidder fund raiser, No I did not ask permission, and I am sure RustyRatRod will have a fit, but in my hart this is a need to do thing! even just to make myself feel better for all knowledge I have gained and Rob has been there for many and JMO could use some well needed friend ship and help.
I will be adding to this, and I hope more folks jump in on this.
with more parts.....

Highest Bidder = memike on black and blue KD linkage so far.

Hey Mike, any idea what application the kickdown rods are for? /6, v-8, 1 bbl, 2 bbl. etc....

Would love to help, but I am unemployed at the moment and cannot spare any cash. I like your thinking.

I do know that the black one was on Tony fields Barracuda and his new tall intake he put on it would not work, The blue one appears to be for a big block because the 2 mounting holes that go to the intake is about a 1/4'' wider Karl.

yeah, I would like to know too. I need one for my 440/727 set up.

Give me a hour and I will put a tape measure on them and take a picture trudysduster :thumblef: This way we know what we are looking at :eek:ops:

I have parts here I can add here too, might be a couple days to get stuff ready but I am in :glasses7:

I have parts here I can add here too, might be a couple days to get stuff ready but I am in :glasses7:

:cheers: I knew you would pop in here Keith, yes it is that time of year most of us old farts know we have things to start getting ready for again know that fall is about to start falling :hello2:

Ok i will add a piston key chain . it will be outta a non running chain saw so under stand it will have ware on it lol I will clean it up tho . give me time to get it apart and what not .winner pays shipping

Attachments

• Rob RustyRatRob 024.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 1,164
  • Rob RustyRatRob 023.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,170
  • Rob RustyRatRob 022.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,175
  • Rob RustyRatRob 027.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,184
  • Rob RustyRatRob 025.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,178
  • Rob RustyRatRob 019.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,178
I hope no one ask's what year this hood emblem is :silent: I do not have any idea
With a little care and creativity this could be a nice piece to put back on a car or
make some wall art with :glasses7: or for a collector of some old Plymouth parts :thumblef:
If anyone does know what it came off of jump in and let us know.

Plymouth ornament, and yes on this idem I pay shipping also.

Bid to win.

Attachments

• Rob RustyRatRob 032.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,137
  • Rob RustyRatRob 031.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,144
  • Rob RustyRatRob 030.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,144
  • Rob RustyRatRob 028.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,118
  • Rob RustyRatRob 029.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,136
I hope no one ask's what year this hood emblem is :silent: I do not have any idea
With a little care and creativity this could be a nice piece to put back on a car or
make some wall art with :glasses7: or for a collector of some old Plymouth parts :thumblef:
If anyone does know what it came off of jump in and let us know.

Plymouth ornament, and yes on this idem I pay shipping also.

Bid to win.

Mike, that is a 1949 Plymouth Trunk Emblem.

I'll put in an aluminum 90 degree oil filter adapter with bolt. (shipped)
Not going to post a pic till it's cleaned up though.

Attachments

• bird.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1,102
:eek:ops: memike needs to keep my glasses next to me Oklacarcollecto :D
Thank you :D

I'll put in an aluminum 90 degree oil filter adapter with bolt. (shipped)
Not going to post a pic till it's cleaned up though.

Thank you TrailBest :cheers:, Thank you very much for jumping in and I hope you can see the moon this evening like I can, it is a clear cool night here on the hill :glasses7: Enjoy your evening, you have made mine even better :hello2:

I had to save this one :D

Attachments

• bird.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1,099
Well done Mike..

I've got an Eddy carb I recently replaced with a Holley,,. Worked fine, just not enuff..

I'll post a #, and some pics tomorrow..

Got Robs PayPal address?

I will as soon as I can, but I am going to let him pm it to me when he gets a chance, he has direct orders from me at the top of this thread to stay out :D
I know how hard it is going to be on him getting things in order for fall, and winter, he may not know it but I realize that folks our age it is so so hard to get anyone to hire old farts like us because of liabilities and such, when they can just hire a young gun and train them there way and not worry about them getting hurt or taking there job away from them..I hope that makes sense.

When the bidding get's going I hope he voluntaries his paypal thing to me by pm so I can post it for our high bidders... I and many know he is trying and I just want to pay it forward to a member here that is struggling each and every day and hold his head high :thumblef: plus I and a couple old farts here think he should enjoy a good breakfast and lunch more often, I feel like a Pepsi is not a very fun breakfast.. This is something I must do after doing some soul searching

Well done Mike..

I've got an Eddy carb I recently replaced with a Holley,,. Worked fine, just not enuff..

I'll post a #, and some pics tomorrow..

Outstanding inertia :hello2: Victoria and I thank you and looking forward to
what you have for the folks here from Victoria B.C. :thumblef:

Attachments

• Ralley's%20004.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 1,074
-
Back