Bent Axle Gray, Georgia Cruise In Sunday

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
As the title says. Sunday the 13th at 1PM. Hope some of you middle Georgia fellers can make it.

Man, Y'all Have Fun Brother! Gonna hit the FMA show in Ocala Sun, God Willing! In reality, I should go tomorrow, but we've been trying to do some work now that I'm feeling a little better, and it keeps raining so it's screwing me on that end. I don't have parts cash flow anyway. But I have parts to trade or sell. I don't have a booth or anything arranged up there so I'm not just going to throw a 440 or 727, some heads, crank, an a body shifter and any other stuff in the back of my truck and drag it up there for the heck of it. Back in the day I would ! I'm just still pretty damaged from that damn pneumonia.... I'm nowhere near over it yet. ( well, I'm OVER IT, just not healed) I'm still coughing up yellow crap and running out of steam real fast. BUT, it's A BLESSING I made it this Far!

Last edited:
Man, Y'all Have Fun Brother! Gonna hit the FMA show in Ocala Sun, God Willing! In reality, I should go tomorrow, but we've been trying to do some work now that I'm feeling a little better, and it keeps raining so it's screwing me on that end. I don't have parts cash flow anyway. But I have parts to trade or sell. I don't have a booth or anything arranged up there so I'm not just going to throw a 440 or 727, some heads, crank, an a body shifter and any other stuff in the back of my truck and drag it up there for the heck of it. Back in the day I would ! I'm just still pretty damaged from that damn pneumonia.... I'm nowhere near over it yet. ( well, I'm OVER IT, just not healed) I'm still coughing up yellow crap and running out of steam real fast. BUT, it's A BLESSING I made it this Far!
FMA?

Florida Mopar Association. Unfortunately, they had so much darn Drama years ago, they Split from Don's show. In all reality, it Sucks! I missed the Garlits show last week due to work, and HONESTLY, negligence, on my part. I was thinking Big Daddys show and Swap was this weekend.... so now, I'm double screwed....cain't run the car up there anyway, tag is outta date ( that actually wouldn't stop me, but, that's still a Long Ride foe 4:10s, into Non Local territory) wish the GA meet was closer, I'd come hang out with Y'all fer a Lil!

-
Back