[FOR SALE] BERGMAN AUTO CRAFT GARAGE SALE!!!!!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

GMachineDartGT

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!

I have a few items for sale, located in 11743.

All items include shipping to the lower 48. Paypal is accepted. I am a member of this site for over 10 yrs and a site supporter.

1. 13" Disc brake kit. This bolts directly to the popular 73-76 Disc spindle. It includes everything pictured. Three items not pictured will be included - set of new brake pads, bracket hardware and wheel studs. Wheel studs come in different lengths so we can discuss what wheels you using and I'll proper length studs and press them in. One kit available at this price.
$675.00

2. Edelbrock Fuel Sump Kit - Brand new and much more reliable than some of the more popular names on the market. I have several of these running flawlessly for 3+ years.
$250.00

3. Master power electric brake assist pump. This unit is used, but for less than a season due a change in build from a customer's car.
$125.00

4. Rebuilt transfer case. Rebuilt by Phoenix Transmissions in Weathersford Texas. Designed to put a Chevy OD transmission behind an AMC V8. This was intended for a Grand Wagoneer. build. We changed our mind with the transfer case we used. This won't include shipping and I'm open to all offers. It's like new and I don't need it!
FUEL SUMP.jpg
BRAKE PUMP.JPG
TRANSFER CASE.JPG

MOPAR BIG BRAKE KIT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!

I have a few items for sale, located in 11743.

All items include shipping to the lower 48. Paypal is accepted to I am a member of this site for over 10 yrs and a site supporter.

1. 13" Disc brake kit. This bolts directly to the popular 73-76 Disc spindle. It includes everything pictured. Three items not pictured will be included - set of new brake pads, bracket hardware and wheel studs. Wheel studs come in different lengths so we can discuss what wheels you using and I'll proper length studs and press them in. One kit available at this price.
$675.00

2. Edelbrock Fuel Sump Kit - Brand new and much more reliable than some of the more popular names on the market. I have several of these running flawlessly for 3+ years.
$250.00

3. Master power electric brake assist pump. This unit is used, but for less than a season due a change in build from a customer's car.
$125.00

4. Rebuilt transfer case. Rebuilt by Phoenix Transmissions in Weathersford Texas. Designed to put a Chevy OD transmission behind an AMC V8. This was intended for a Grand Wagoneer. build. We changed our mind with the transfer case we used. This won't include shipping and I'm open to all offers. It's like new and I don't need it!
View attachment 1715442741 View attachment 1715442742 View attachment 1715442743
View attachment 1715442746
Any chance you have any of the direct fit steering couplers, that connect to the Borgeson steering box? SKU: 5-0010
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
What make and year rotors and caliper pads does the brake kit use? Would that work on a 73 E-body disk spindle?

Pete, that transfer case is a drivers side drop 241C will fit the 700R4 and first generation 4L60E in Chevy pickups from 1988 up to the late 90's. Also, what size wheel diameter is required when using this brake kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back