Bergman Auto Craft - Product Updates - SPC Upper Control Arms

Bergman Auto Craft

1. BergmanAutoCraft

BergmanAutoCraft FABO Vendor FABO Vendor

Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    Happy Thanksgiving to all! Admittedly, I have not been on the boards as much as normal. However, my BAC500 promo code is active which is a $40.00 savings on orders over $500.00.. Interested parties PM me, text 516.384.6438 or call. Anyone looking for a custom setup of suspension components can do the same for special pricing.

On another note, SPC has updated their upper control arm design. The new arm features all forged construction, clears high offset wheels and offers super easy adjustment without touching the eccentrics! We've been beating on these all summer with a test car at several autocross events. For now I am still offering the original arms at a special price of 349/pr. The new arms will sell for 699/pr. Call, text or PM if interested.

SPC Current Control Arm.jpg

SPC New Control Arm.jpg

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
  2. Biomedtechguy

Biomedtechguy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    I have the original SPC UCAs that we had discussed on FBBO, and I mostly cruise and take my car down the straight 1/4 mile, no corner carving. So far, they have been great.
    I was enthusiastic for the mods you were doing to them that were Mopar specific.
    A couple of questions please:
    Are those no longer available at all, from you or direct from SPC?
    The new arms appear to have less adjustment, and I don't use the eccentric cam at all with mine. Do these new ones require the cam to make adjustments?
    I'm confused but I respect your knowledge. Someone on FABO was just asking me about mine, I came here to refer YOU, and I see these new design arms, so I'm waiting for your response.

3. BergmanAutoCraft

Local Time:
    The new design works the same as the prior design. They're double adjustable and don't require adjustment at the eccentrics once they are torqued. 2 two major difference are the forged construction and the taller, proprietary upper ball joint. For now the 1st gen arms are still available and I stock them. For now I have parts to build them using my hardware and the delrin ends. That configuration is not available from anywhere except me. Let me know with any other questions.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    • toolmanmike

toolmanmike FABO MODERATOR Staff Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
      3:10 AM
      A little off subject but did I see you have power steering kits?

• BergmanAutoCraft

Local Time:
      yes I do! Selling since 2013

• Like Like x 1
      1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
        By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.