Bernie Say's...

-

IMG_1081.jpg

I don't get why this is supposed to be funny!?

hard to put a finger on it
i think it is just the absurdity of a old communist, sitting all by himself, with no one around, outside wearing a face mask while wearing a pair of fuzzy mittins...apparently taking a bit of a nap

as absurd as that is, its even funnier photoshopped in other scenes

I guess my sense of humor is just different lol
Don't read too much into it. The cleverness of some of them is where the humor lies. For me, it has nothing to do with who it is, rather the creativty of the folks who make the photoshopped photos. You're right though - some people just have different senses of humor - or none at all for that matter.

Some of them are funny to me. The trail cam one was, but overall I missed it since I don't watch the news and try to stay off most social media that isn't family, friends or cars. My mom actually showed it to me lol
I chose to separate myself from the political madness this day and age. I guess that's why I don't get it. To me Bernie hasn't been relevant since he ran for office in 2016 lol

And that's exactly why I try to stay off social media lol
You and me both. I hadn't been on Facebook since back before Christmas. I got on today to look up something on marketplace and saw where one of my really good friends from high school passed away! Ruined my whole day, been sad ever since. I hadn't seen the guy in person in over 20 years.

You and me both. I hadn't been on Facebook since back before Christmas. I got on today to look up something on marketplace and saw where one of my really good friends from high school passed away! Ruined my whole day, been sad ever since. I hadn't seen the guy in person in over 20 years.
I hate to hear that man.

To me Bernie hasn't been relevant since he ran for office in 2016 lol

I think that's the real reason the concept of Bernie all over is so funny. At least to me it is. The only way he can become relevant is the meme thing.

I find these hilarious, but I doubt that it will hit the popularity of the white cat being yelled at though..........

-
Back