Best Fiberglass Bumper Manufacturer

-

hellride

Reaction score
Looking to buy front and rear fiberglass bumpers for 69 Dart. Any recommendations on manufacturers? AAR $225 each, Unlimited $139 each, VFN $295 each, Burns $245 each. I have no idea what the diff is other than price. AAR seems to have a good reputation. Any advice is appreciated. Would rather buy quality out of the box than pay the body shop to fix. Just looking to paint satin flat black. Thanks

Glastek by far . Fair prices, high quality, ships from Illinois. and if you catch them at a show, they usually have further deals.

plus of all of the fiberglass makers out there, it’s the only one I’ve not seen a few complaints with

AAR's stuff is all high quality I've bought from Glasstek too their stuff is also nice..

Thanks guys. Does Glasstek make bumpers for 69 Dart? I don't see on offered their website. I spoke with AAR $225, seemed legit with good customer feedback out of the box. I also spoke with Unlimited $139, nice folks, said their stuff is lighter/thinner meant for straight race car application, but still hand laid. My car being a street/strip car, figure I should get a little sturdier, a pound or two won't matter. Just trying to avoid paying the body man hours to make look good, and don't want cracks.

I'm here to tell you that AAR is garbage also....I spent $790 to find out...warped,too long,etc...not happy at all

Unlimited had a change of ownership, a while back. Quality is supposed to be much improved. I don't know that for a fact.
But, they are local to me, so I could pick up my parts, look them over, and avoid shipping damage and costs.
Too bad they offer nothing for my cars except hood scoops.
If the o.p. has somebody within driving distance, that's who I would patronize.

Thanks guys. Does Glasstek make bumpers for 69 Dart? I don't see on offered their website. I spoke with AAR $225, seemed legit with good customer feedback out of the box. I also spoke with Unlimited $139, nice folks, said their stuff is lighter/thinner meant for straight race car application, but still hand laid. My car being a street/strip car, figure I should get a little sturdier, a pound or two won't matter. Just trying to avoid paying the body man hours to make look good, and don't want cracks.
Call them, they usually have items that they don’t list in their catalogs

-
Back