Best Gearhead movies......

-
Also as gearheads, most can appreciate craftsmanship and pride in self reliance..

If so, I strongly suggest watching Alone in the Wilderness, the Dick Proenneke films. Really good stuff

Dirty Mary Crazy Larry, no contest

That's a good one. Mama and daddy took me and my sister to see it at the drive in in Macon in 1974 when it came out. I was nine and my sister was 12. When Susan George stood on the corner and screamed "hey ASSHOLE!" we asked mama "what did she say?" Mama in her true form said "she said Ansul. It's a Dutch name" LMAO. Mama was one of a kind.

Maximum Overdrive is one of my favorites. I also like Trucks which is based on the same novel. Just a little different version.

I like a lot thats already been said.

I really like the movie The worlds fastest Indian. And even though its cheesy Days of Thunder.

Highwaymen
It is a classic tale of good and evil, where the good guy drives a 67 hemi barracuda, and the bad guy drives a 73 caddy

Working on "new construction" freeways in the LA Basin in the late 70s early 80s had some advantages. Some of Corvette Summer was filmed on our job in Glendale. Ugliest Corvette ever built. CHIPS used the 210 in San Fernando Valley while we were doing that one. "Send the water truck up to "Can't remember the specific name" overpass right now!" I hear on the company radio. One of their stunt vehicles had an incident, barrel rolled down a slope catching the ground cover on FIRE. :rofl:

I can't believe nobody has said it yet.. CARS!
Dantra, we know how you roll.... :)
latest?cb=20110918024752.png

Long way round and long way down are GREAT!!

Ma and a buddy been talking about doi g something like that but that's probably as far as we get....

Long way round and long way down are GREAT!!

Ma and a buddy been talking about doi g something like that but that's probably as far as we get....

Now that Honda is FINALLY releasing the CRF450L, I’m planning to ride the Trans America Trail next summer.
East coast to West coast on a dirt bike..

Am. Grafetti ( spelling???????????????????????) The best.........
OK so I want to cry at end of Vanishing Point!!
If it wasn't for the Charger , F and F would make me barf.
I am just waiting for all the old farts to die off and not give a chit about old hotrods and I will get one for cheap!!???? Wait a friggin minute, I am 70 !!!!!! Something is out of whack HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahhhahahhah

Now that Honda is FINALLY releasing the CRF450L, I’m planning to ride the Trans America Trail next summer.
East coast to West coast on a dirt bike..
Why have you been waiting ?
KTM has been making bikes like that for years

Why have you been waiting ?
KTM has been making bikes like that for years
Plus, that Honda isn't a dirt bike, it's a farm implement
(Dirtbikes are 2 strokers)

Last edited:
How can yall forget Christine? Gotta love a car that fixes itself!!!!!!!!!

I like Hondas..

Y’all sound like Chevy guys..

-
Back