Best place for Repo fuel tank and 3/8 sending unit to buy from

-

Woodie

Take-off EH!
Reaction score
Looking for fair price. Also require the pad that goes on top and the locking ring/J-bolts.

Thanks.

Looking for fair price. Also require the pad that goes on top and the locking ring/J-bolts.

Thanks.
I just bought one from a guy on ebay for my 67 Barracuda. Tin plated tank, 3/8" sender, new strap, sending unit gasket and filler neck grommet. I think it was $230 shipped. Should know early next week how the quality is, but just trying to get it on the road.

I bought my Spectra brand tank and pickup from 521 Restorations in Colorado.
Good prices and shipping was fast.
I would buy another one from there, i talked on the phone with him and he was very knowledgeable and great to deal with.
It fit great and works flawlessly.........

I bought a Spectra tank and 3/8" sending unit from Summit - free shipping. My filler neck looked good from the trunk side, but when I looked inside it was badly rusted, so I got that from 521 Restorations. I ordered the pad and J-bolts from Classic Industries. It took about 2 months to get the J-bolts.

I got a spectra tank in my dart for $65 off ebay. Some guy was running a clearence special.

I've bought AND parts from 521 and was satisfied. Looks like they are out of stock on a lot of tanks though.

I go to a lot of Mopar shows and Van's consistently has the lowest prices on tanks. I have one from him in my 64. Also got a new grommet, float and other small items and they are fine, no issues at all. I reused my sending unit so can't vouch for that.

-
Back