Best place to buy Legendary Interiors

-

Iceworkz

Reaction score
As title says I'm looking for the best priced dealer of Legendary Auto Interiors products. At the moment Classic industries or Dante's are looking good. I need to order a full 1969 Dodge Dart interior less carpet to Australia so any help is appreciated.

Maybe second hand vendors will save some coins on shipping. I buy from Legendary to get customer service and support from Legendary.

I give up. Legendary?

Well thank you I don't have any trouble finding them on the web but reading through posts on this forum some people don't seem that happy with the customer service when buying direct from Legendary and prefer buying through 3rd party dealers...hence my question !

profitautointeriors.com

I have used them several times. Had one issue they resolved immediately. Parts ship direct from Legendary. Prices are $30 to 50+ cheaper than from Legendary shipped.

Understand though there is generally a 4 to 6 week wait from order to ship even if purchased direct.

Thank you Rocky_JS that was exactly the kind of recommendation I was looking for.

I have found that usually when you cut out the middle man it is always much easier. Have you actually called Legendary, or are you simply going by what someone "says"?

I have actually called Legendary, but I do agree "normally" when you cut the middle it is easier and cheaper. Of course things do change so perhaps it would behoove him to do just that. AMD it seems is the same though - cheaper to out buy then direct.

Exactly. Call Dante's and tell him what you want. He'll put a package deal together for you and I bet it'll be much cheaper than buying direct from Legendary. That's what I did.

-
Back