Best place to find a 360

-

Just a 73

Reaction score
san diego area looking to swap my 318 out for a 360 just wondering where veryone is getting there engines from.

san diego area looking to swap my 318 out for a 360 just wondering where veryone is getting there engines from.

Do this.

Go to this site and create and an account.

Auto Parts, Salvage Yards | LKQ Pick Your Part

Then you can create your "Garage" by adding in the Year, Make, and Model of car that you're looking for. LKQ will send you email when that vehicle hits a wrecking yard.

If you want an LA engine, then you're going to be looking for any Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth vehicle that had a V8 from '92 and older.

If you want a Magnum engine, then you're looking for '93 to '03 Dodge trucks and vans mostly.

The problem is that, most the time you won't know what engine is in them until you go look. It might be a 318/5.2 or it might be a 360/5.9. It's a gamble.

Oh... Just in case you get wild and want something totally different and eventually want a Hemi, you can look at 2004 to 2005 Trucks, but I prefer the Chrysler 300's up to 2008 or 2009. That's what I'm looking at right now. Trying to avoid VVT engines.

Also check the following website weekly for the "deal" days. They just had one last weekend. It was 40% off. You can pull a complete engine with accessories and everything for less than 300 bucks.

Auto Parts Sale | LKQ Pick Your Part

I find them on craigslist all the time...bought a 99 magnum complete engine last night for 150 dollars.

I find them on craigslist all the time...bought a 99 magnum complete engine last night for 150 dollars.

That's a good deal! Yeah, sometimes you get lucky on Craigslist. I haven't been finding anything good lately.

-
Back