Best place to order interior parts

-

Scubakuda19

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a bunch of interior items and I was wondering the best place for both price and fitment. Thsnks

Seat upholstery
Carpet
Door panels
Etc.

I'm looking to buy a bunch of interior items and I was wondering the best place for both price and fitment. Thsnks

Seat upholstery
Carpet
Door panels
Etc.

Legendary in Newark is only about a two hour drive for you. You could see stuff first hand, and save on shipping.

A large percentage of seat covers and door panels from restoration catalogs come from Legendary. I try not to pay the middleman. All that I have gotten from them for 3 Darts has looked just like a new original and fits perfect. They have cheerfully reproduced door panels and seat covers when I needed something they don't offer and given me a discount deal for providing a sample good enough to copy. They also have dies for more than is in their catalogue so don't assume it isn't available if its not in the catalogue, give 'em a call. In my experience they have stood behind their products for years after installed.
LH Custom panel.JPG
LH Custom interior.JPG

^ That is a wild looking door panel. Nice interior. Did you have the seat belts redone?

Dante is a legendary dealer, so start with him.

Just for fun, get a quote directly from Legendary & then one from Dante, the results may surprise you.

www.dantesparts.com

Legendary is the best for quality and fit. Problem with ordering directly through them is they hit you hard on shipping costs.

Dante's He will stand behind what he sells. Without him as a mediator Legendary would have screwed me worse then they did several times in the past. Never trust legendary to stand behind their product on their own. If there is a correction needed in their work good luck. I had several bad experiences with legendary. I still have 2 of their seat covers that were not even close and I bought door panels that the chrome was wrong. They had so many lying excuses even Dante was confused. But he got legendary to fix them. Little did I know they still were not repaired correctly. They did what they had to do get them out the door..

You will end up getting them from legendary but use a third party to buy them. Legendary will not help you if there is a problem. They never did with any one I knew . They always seam to have a reason why nothing is their fault.

Legendary is having a 20% off Spring Sale on their manufactured products, 5% on stuff they sell, but don't make.

Legendary 2020 Spring-into-Savings-Sale.jpg

Sure, check pricing through their resellers, they'll get a better wholesale price than retail customers. If you have a problem, they are local. Go there and pound your fist on the counter.
I first met the owner in 1985, when he was working out of an old two bay garage. His '68 Road Runner deluxe interior seat covers are (were) based on those from my car. I've done business with him as both a customer and vendor. (I sold him 2-cycle oil for his ultralight aircraft. He's a crazy MF to fly those things. 4000 feet in a hang glider with a Rotax engine, a seat and a couple of wheels. ).
Because of what Legendary has made available, many old Chrysler cars have been able to be restored.

https://www.legendaryautointeriors....st&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monthly_sale

^ That is a wild looking door panel. Nice interior. Did you have the seat belts redone?
Seat belts done by a (literal) mom and pop business in Texas. Did a great job - new belt material and redid all the buckles and retractors. Even had fancy factory sewed on tags if you are in to that. Just found it - Sharon's Web. It's all they do - sharonswebinc.com

-
Back