Better pictures of 1966 Barracuda headlight rings

-

PistolGrip

Reaction score
Sorry, Tim 66 Cuda!!
I tried to send you some better pictures that you requested and wasn't able to. Here's a few that are a little clearer...….
The rings are really nice. One has a very small ding (see last picture). I'd imagine it can be tapped out.
Mark

Headlight rings 1.jpg

Headlight rings 2.jpg

Headlight rings dent.jpg

I'm old and computer illiterate on some (many?) issues, so I don't know how to PM. :(
Can I e-mail you?....or you e-mail me? If so, how?
Mark

Click on my logo or info and you will see start a conversation. click on that and its like the forum just to me specific

OK,
I clicked on the logo & here I am! It also allows me to send the pictures, so I'll do that, too. If all else fails, my e-mail address is markrk626@gmail.com
I'm 73 & bought my green '66 new from a local dealer. About a year ago I bought another '66 in pieces from some nice people in N.C. & trailered it home (last picture). I'm still looking for occasional pieces that didn't come with the car while selling duplicates to keep the project going. I'm in Northern KY, just across the Ohio from Cincinnati.
The headlight rings are really nice (and about impossible to find). Let me know if you want them & any other '66 odds 'n ends.
Thanks,
Mark

Headlight rings 1.jpg

Headlight rings 2.jpg

Headlight rings 3.jpg

Headlight rings dent.jpg

1966 side trailer.jpg

-
Back