Beware of Johnparts and SuperT

-

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
Both these knuckle heads ripped me off. Back in Jan I sent a 09 SRT wiring harness and Truck PCM to John to be modified to run a Gen III hemi in my Dart. I also sent a payment of $150 to SuperT's paypal account for the labor. After several phone conversations with John he said he had the harness running on a Gen III hemi that was on a stand. He said that he needed wire sleeving and heat shrink to make the harness presentable. So I bought $150 worth online and had it shipped to his house.

Well 8 months later that POS has not produced anything. I'm out $150 for the SRT harness, $150 for sleeving, and $150 for labor! I can't dispute the paypal account b/c it's over the 90 day limit. Two wks ago he said he would get me the items but he needed help with shipping... I was like f u dude! I'm not falling for this crap again.. I'm getting pissed off thinking about this.

Beware of either of these two cons.

Sorry to hear of your troubles........Isn't he the guy that was going to produce the world beater k-frame for half of what the RMS unit sells for???

Post his address and phone number(s).

Maybe somebody close by can have a discussion with him.

JOHN PARTIPILO" <johnparts@yahoo.com> Johnparts
Todd Czworniak <tczworniak@gmail.com> SuperT

Stay far away from them!

Wow really, this is bad. I just got done reading a post about Redfastback being ripped off by someone. Its pretty bad if we cant trust our own brothers that are trying to accomplish the same thing as we are. What area are they from? Maybe another member could possibly pick up and ship the parts to you? Problably a shot in the dark. Hope you and them are able to work this out, Aj.

As mentioned, post addy and phone #, maybe someone lives close and can convince them to pony up you stuff.

They live in the same area..Lisle Illinois John's number is 630-276-9304...

The unfortunate part other than me getting robbed by them is that I leave to go to Officer Candidate School for 4 months next tues.

Thanks for posting this and helping out others, sorry that it happened to you.

hay sorry to hear about those dirt balls...but good luck in ocs..and remember ,its a working mans army.

I have an 03 truck harness that you could have if that would help you out.

I have an 03 truck harness that you could have if that would help you out.

No bud...it's all good.. for whatever reason Johnparts just texted me and gave me another heart filled story about finance issues... hope he comes through!

Yea, the Mopar world is small compared to the others and we take care of our own "so to speak". Posting vital info about nefarious people here usually gets their attention. Good luck on the OCS deal, and get back on your A body as quickly as possible.

Bill S.

I know you are probably at OCS by now, but did you get your part? Lisle is not that far from me, or KrazyCuda, or several others for that matter.

I have a brother close buy that runs a body shop and a son of a city attorney works for him =P~
I can't wait to have him look at this thread :coffee2:
It's a small world folks.
And if these dud's have been in pulling other chit like this in town he can find out about it. You know how to get info to me at anytime USCG CHARGER.

Jason -

Buddy old pal, I know you have my number, it was nice of you to try calling me - or emailing me since you obviously have my email address - before posting this. Thanks... I have only logged onto this board maybe three times all year, activity on the scamp has about died (not my car, so I'm not pumping any money into it and John has none). Had I seen this sooner, I would have posted sooner. To be clear, at no point in time was I ever "in" on this venture, I simply lent my Paypal account because, being John's friend and having custody of his car, I figured things like this wouldn't happen (I know, I know, stupid me). I even went so far as to advise John against committing to do this for/with you, b/c I knew it absolutely would not work with the car PCM. I don't know what ever happened with the truck PCM. The engine never ran on the stand.

Secondly - I obviously didn't get a straight story out of John but, to my knowledge, nothing was still owed to you. If there is anything on my property belonging to you, I will send it to you myself, let me know what it is. I still have the car here (and want it gone, but I digress) and can dig through it to try to find whatever you're looking for. I know the wiring hasn't been touched since January - the engine isn't even here anymore, it's been sold. Actually, this experiment cost me $700 due to John playing with the Magnum trying to figure out his harness and he actually fried my PCM. Long story. Still mad.

I'm sorry you got screwed (or feel you did anyway) but don't drag my name through the mud, I don't do business that way, you know that from LxForums. I'd appreciate it if you get a hold of me, and we worked this out, and you requested this thread closed following this issue being resolved to your satisfaction. I will talk to John directly and try to figure out what the hell really happened. Be advised that the cash you sent through my Paypal went straight to John, I did not pocket a dime, and the agreement was between you and he. I regret my involvement at all.

I'm sorry I allowed the A-body community to be let down, I will do what I can to rectify it.

Hey, since you and John are friends maybe he could use your account one more time to Paypal this man his money back+.
And if he used a credit card he could pay back the original fees, and the cost of transfer through Paypal and reimbursement for parts lost or damaged really easy.

Simple right?

Jason -

Buddy old pal, I know you have my number, it was nice of you to try calling me - or emailing me since you obviously have my email address - before posting this. Thanks... I have only logged onto this board maybe three times all year, activity on the scamp has about died (not my car, so I'm not pumping any money into it and John has none). Had I seen this sooner, I would have posted sooner. To be clear, at no point in time was I ever "in" on this venture, I simply lent my Paypal account because, being John's friend and having custody of his car, I figured things like this wouldn't happen (I know, I know, stupid me). I even went so far as to advise John against committing to do this for/with you, b/c I knew it absolutely would not work with the car PCM. I don't know what ever happened with the truck PCM. The engine never ran on the stand.

Secondly - I obviously didn't get a straight story out of John but, to my knowledge, nothing was still owed to you. If there is anything on my property belonging to you, I will send it to you myself, let me know what it is. I still have the car here (and want it gone, but I digress) and can dig through it to try to find whatever you're looking for. I know the wiring hasn't been touched since January - the engine isn't even here anymore, it's been sold. Actually, this experiment cost me $700 due to John playing with the Magnum trying to figure out his harness and he actually fried my PCM. Long story. Still mad.

I'm sorry you got screwed (or feel you did anyway) but don't drag my name through the mud, I don't do business that way, you know that from LxForums. I'd appreciate it if you get a hold of me, and we worked this out, and you requested this thread closed following this issue being resolved to your satisfaction. I will talk to John directly and try to figure out what the hell really happened. Be advised that the cash you sent through my Paypal went straight to John, I did not pocket a dime, and the agreement was between you and he. I regret my involvement at all.

I'm sorry I allowed the A-body community to be let down, I will do what I can to rectify it.

Quick question, if you said " I knew it absolutely would not work with the car PCM." Why would you then give the paypal address anyway?

wow, this sucks, atleast super T is tring to make the situation right, even offering parts this clown left at his shop.

i hope everything works out, cause if this were me, this **** wouldnt fly, id be hopng in my car for a road trip...not for the money, but for the principal, people cant go through life thinking they can **** people and get away for it!!

Everything has been sent back to Jason and I even sent some other parts as an appology that this took so long.

-
Back