Beware!! Scammer!

-

WRB426

Insane 4 Mopars
Reaction score
I believe a scammer joined yesterday. I was PM about my wanted ad. The person wanted me to contact them by email. I sent an email only to get a response that they can't show me pictures of the parts. But told me the parts are in great shape with a price. I don't remember the persons name and for some reason the persons PM message is gone out of my inbox.
I smell scam!!!!!!

That's weird how the PM has gone missing!! Maybe its for the better though!! Glad to hear you didn't get nabbed by the scam!! Geof

You can thank management for watching out for all of us,I got a pm from an unknown wanting me to contact their e-mail about pistons I was looking for,I sent my e-mail via pm here and never heard back from them and never recieved anything in my e-mail,then I was warned by management here there may be something up so I left it alone,no telling what kinda scams were in the making,I had no idea or any reason to suspect anything amiss,but 'The Man' was on it....He's always watching so dont mess up...lol

Yes, same here....I was warned by senior members... email gone, all trace gone but this person has mailed me at my personal mail....hummmm what to say (evil grin)
Thanks to the members who care!

It's good to know someone has our backs.
I hate scammers!!!

a member told me about him yesterday -- I deleted all his pms, banned him and contacted the few that had contacted him and warned them not to do business with him.

Must be the guy with the 10001 zip code. ( between the Hudson River and the Empire State Building. Straight through the "garment district") Looked pretty fishy to me.

a member told me about him yesterday -- I deleted all his pms, banned him and contacted the few that had contacted him and warned them not to do business with him.

Thanks!!
Another great reason to be on this site.

-
Back