[SOLD] Bid to win Night vision! old tired rebel help.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Contact seller
Well I have enjoyed this a few years :blob:
The best and only way I can help our great member old tire rebel with his relocation to find work for his young men.
StrokerScamp has this thread he has brought to our attention
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=153231
And I have been blest in life in many ways and I count them everyday [-o<
So, Up for bids to send some badly needed help to our friend and great member old tired rebel this is the only and best way I can.

I have enjoyed this owl optics many nights at camp and keeping an eye on the yard watching animals walk threw my yard at night.
I double checked it last nigh and even let my wife see her garden in pitch dark :toothy4:

Look these up on the internet and you will see the added lens is a great attachment, the eye sight focus is easy and fast to use and works perfectly.

I hope this helps a bit Cliff :hello2: there are things in life I can do with out to make your move a little bit easier for you bud :hello2:

Let the bidding begin :hello2: and thank you for any bid you can put on this cool idem. you will need 2 AA batteries and I pay shipping to keep this simple.
US and Canada, I hope the Canadian postal service is up and running good now.

Bidding will end on the 7th day of this month.

Attachments

• APA 7 2011 007.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 357
  • APA 7 2011 008.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 352
  • APA 7 2011 009.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 348
  • APA 7 2011 012.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 362
  • APA 7 2011 014.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 321
  • APA 7 2011 016.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 325
Opp's and send payment to: weirdfish65@gmail.com This should be old tire rebels Pay pall.
Cliff !! Can you chime in and let us know this info is correct please or pm me please.

Thank You memike. Words can not express what I am feeling for all the help.

pm me a model number would like some more specs on this and my search turns up all newer models

pm me a model number would like some more specs on this and my search turns up all newer models
I have looked everywhere on it and under the battery cover I did find this series of numbers 0209835.

Opp's and send payment to: weirdfish65@gmail.com This should be old tire rebels Pay pall.
Cliff !! Can you chime in and let us know this info is correct please or pm me please.

Yes it is memike. Sorry it took me so ling to answer,I lost internet yesterday and just got it up a little while ago.

I have ruined my day and old tired rebels and I feel terrible
I had Treva bring new batteries, pulled my hair out on this
The night vision system will not come on now
I have had these a few years and they never failed me :angryfir:
I am feeling lower then low :sad7: I have been trying to get it to come back on and I think the power button has failed or something ](*,)](*,)](*,)

On the upside I am glad I turned them on today again before I sent this to our high bidder

Cliff,
I will never ever sell or have anything to do with electronic stuff again :angry4:
I am so so sorry and upset that this happened disgust:sad7::sad7:
Know I will go to my corner and take a shut down pill and hope I can think of a way to make this up to you :sad7::sad7:

This is the worst thing I have ever had to do

I had such a great day going!! Know this happens :sad7:](*,):angryfir:

I learned a big lesson, never ever sell used equipment like this disgustdisgust:angryfir:
My evening is shot and I am sure this is bad news for you to Cliff, I know this would have helped allot in the move, memike mucked up a good thing in the worse way. I am sooo ashamed. :-|:-|:-|
it took me an hour to bring myself to the site and make this anounsement :sad7:

I have ruined my day and old tired rebels and I feel terrible
I had Treva bring new batteries, pulled my hair out on this
The night vision system will not come on now
I have had these a few years and they never failed me :angryfir:
I am feeling lower then low :sad7: I have been trying to get it to come back on and I think the power button has failed or something ](*,)](*,)](*,)

On the upside I am glad I turned them on today again before I sent this to our high bidder

Cliff,
I will never ever sell or have anything to do with electronic stuff again :angry4:
I am so so sorry and upset that this happened disgust:sad7::sad7:
Know I will go to my corner and take a shut down pill and hope I can think of a way to make this up to you :sad7::sad7:

This is the worst thing I have ever had to do

I had such a great day going!! Know this happens :sad7:](*,):angryfir:

I learned a big lesson, never ever sell used equipment like this disgustdisgust:angryfir:
My evening is shot and I am sure this is bad news for you to Cliff, I know this would have helped allot in the move, memike mucked up a good thing in the worse way. I am sooo ashamed. :-|:-|:-|
it took me an hour to bring myself to the site and make this anounsement :sad7:

memike things happen and it's ok. I understand completely. Thank You for trying. Please don't beat yourself up over it things happen.

memike things happen and it's ok. I understand completely. Thank You for trying. Please don't beat yourself up over it things happen.
Cliff, you are a very fine and great man and I failed you and myself :sad7:
I hope I can figue a way to make this right, I wish I could have dun as good for you that we did for DusterDude72 :sad7:
That bid to win went very good, and I am very disappointed with this failed idem I stupidly picked out of the things I can get by in life with out :sad7:
I won't give up and see what I can do some way or another.

Cliff, you are a very fine and great man and I failed you and myself :sad7:
I hope I can figue a way to make this right, I wish I could have dun as good for you that we did for DusterDude72 :sad7:
That bid to win went very good, and I am very disappointed with this failed idem I stupidly picked out of the things I can get by in life with out :sad7:
I won't give up and see what I can do some way or another.

Memike I promise you did not let me down at all. It's not your fault that it happened. No one can blame you for it happening. I am happy to have so many friends here I am truly blessed like you are.

Hey memike, dont sweat it $hit happens! I bet if ya take it in there might be a quick cheap fix for this??? Henrys or another camera store might be able to fix it??

Cliff, when the bid to win auction that Memike put on for me and my family ends......I am going to send some of it your way!.

I know I already sent a little something a few days ago but this is partially on behalf of Mike since he was kind enough to try to help both of our families out and since what he had planned for you fell apart.

so its not a complete loss. Keep your head up!.

Cliff, when the bid to win auction that Memike put on for me and my family ends......I am going to send some of it your way!.

I know I already sent a little something a few days ago but this is partially on behalf of Mike since he was kind enough to try to help both of our families out and since what he had planned for you fell apart.

Thank you Jerrod
I have been raking my brain on how I could recover the help I wanted to do for Cliff :pale::pale:#-o and learned a great lesson NEVER trust old used parts with electronic stuff in them #-o
I am soooooo Humbled to see this thread this morning =D>=D>
I have allot to be thankful for and this move on your part has made it so I can carry on in my simple life and have this off my mind this morning sir :heart::heart:

You are a good man to do this and yet you are going threw hard time and still helping our friend Cliff on his move Thank you so very much :notworth::notworth:
memike can move on and salvage a good day my way know :happy7:

Thank you Jerrod
I have been raking my brain on how I could recover the help I wanted to do for Cliff :pale::pale:#-o and learned a great lesson NEVER trust old used parts with electronic stuff in them #-o
I am soooooo Humbled to see this thread this morning =D>=D>
I have allot to be thankful for and this move on your part has made it so I can carry on in my simple life and have this off my mind this morning sir :heart::heart:

You are a good man to do this and yet you are going threw hard time and still helping our friend Cliff on his move Thank you so very much :notworth::notworth:
memike can move on and salvage a good day my way know :happy7:

Thank You both, words cannot express how I truly feel. We are all Blessed members here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back