[WANTED] Big Block Bellhousing

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of a big block 10.5" bellhousing. 1970 and up CAR bellhousing with the dual bolt pattern that will fit the A230 three speed transmission and has the 4.35" center hole. Maybe have something to trade or partial trade. I know they bring a lot, but I don't have a lot. So please keep that in mind before telling me you have one for 500 bucks. I am located in middle Georgia. Thanks.

I have a BB car bellhousing that’s been laying around here for 20 years or so. It had a three speed and 10.5 clutch. 1964 I think. Not sure about the pilot size, a smaller one. If you can use it.... WAY less than 500 bucks

I have a QuickTime bell. Only used for mock up them switched to a small block. Would do some trading on w2 related parts

I have a BB car bellhousing that’s been laying around here for 20 years or so. It had a three speed and 10.5 clutch. 1964 I think. Not sure about the pilot size, a smaller one. If you can use it.... WAY less than 500 bucks

Can you post some pictures? I believe the 64 3 speed had a different pattern, but I would like to see it to conform. Thank you.

Ok, I can’t figure out how to get a pic to load up on this stupid tablet.
The casting number is 2468450.

4.350 on the trans hole

The trans was an A745 with a 4 bolt flange on the output shaft. Not sure about the bolt pattern

Still lookin. Thank you drive through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back