Big Block Exhaust Manifolds

Mopar Exhaust Systems

1. 67valiant 100

67valiant 100 go fast or go home

Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    What stock mopar manifolds fit a RB (413-426-440) big block in an A-body other than factory bb a-body manifolds? Thanks. P.S. would 65 413 c-body manifolds work?

2. pishta

pishta I know I'm right....

Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    Nope, only if the driver side is a rear dump, but they are low flowing beefy units. Try and get 69 Hi-po logs or similar with the #7 port going looping behind the stud. With a 5 degree mill on the mating surface on the driver side to tuck it closer to the block, they fit better. Pass side is a bolt in on a B motor without the heat riser, RB might be a different story. Hi-po's need the steering tube to be cut almost at the firewall.

3. 67valiant 100

67valiant 100 go fast or go home

Local Time:
    So these won't work:

Attached Files:

4. BBBCUDA

BBBCUDA Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Those look like the ones I used on a 383 powered Valiant. The drivers was a center dump, and hit on the big steering coupler. A U-joint fixed that. The passenger side fit, but was VERY snug. I don't think either would work with the wider RB engine.

5. Longgone

Longgone John/68 Barracuda & Dart

Local Time:
    How about some Schumacher Tri-Y`s. Not too expensive for a header and certainly as good as any stock exhaust manifold.

6. RustyRatRod

RustyRatRod Weenie idiot loser. FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    The C body driver's side HP manifold and the B body passenger side HP manifold will fit nicely. You have to angle mill the driver's side I think 1/16" of an inch in towards the block. You also have to remove and plug the exhaust valve on the passenger's side. the B body HP driver's side manifold will work also, but will not accomodate a column shift. The steering column also has to be shortened.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.